Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

New DS Flash Kit - Ultra FlashPass EX ~16Gb

Slot 1, GBA cart linker, 1/4/8Gbit

Another day, another slot 1 flash kit. Today the Ultra FlashPass team return with a new model of the Ultra FlashPass, the "Ultra FlashPass EX". The kit is already available and comes in sizes of 1, 4 8 and 16Gbit. Like previously announced flash kits, the UFP EX comes with a GBA slot style linker. It supports clean ROMs and is drag 'n' drop.
The UFP EX is available from between £24 ($45) to £60 ($116) depending on the size.
Ultra FlashPass EX 8.0G said:
- USB High burning speed (For 1.0G file approx. 3-4 mins.)

- Compatible with NDS / NDS Lite (without any Passme device/flashed firmware)

- No software patching required

- Same size of the NDS cart - (will not stick out from NDS / NDS Lite)

- 1.0Gbits/4.0Gbits/8.0Gbits Internal Memory

- Plug-and-play easy to use

- Can use as a Passme Card
Enter the thread for more shots of the UFP EX.
  • icon11.gif
    Ultra FlashPass EX Website

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Wow, these flashkits keep popping up like crazy.
dry.gif

Me wonders whether future slot-1 cards are all gonna be dual cart based.
unsure.gif
I for sure would'n like the upcoming G6 DS to act like this, even if it's for filling the slot-1 card with roms, or different binaries.
Back on track, moonshell is a great homebrew, but it should be used as an OS.
From the look at it, the 16 Gb version's retail price: $116, sounds like a pretty good deal, might be interesting if it performs well on problematic roms.

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I wonder, since the 512M version had like 5% compatibility, but the clone that was distributed by supercard seems to have like 100% compatibility... Will this card have 5%, 100% or anything in between as compatibility.
The UI still makes me puke though and the top screen is just as not readable as it's DS-Linker clone. Also the software for N-Card was slow and buggy so I guess it'll go for this card too...

gbasho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this cart looks ok, i guess. i don't mean to sound bias, but i think i may like R4 + [your fav. slot-2 solution] more. that being said, i wait for review.

do you think that the m3 real may be a slot-1 + slot-2 boxed combo like recent entries?

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
this cart looks ok, i guess. i don't mean to sound bias, but i think i may like R4 + [your fav. slot-2 solution] more. that being said, i wait for review.

do you think that the m3 real may be a slot-1 + slot-2 boxed combo like recent entries?
I don't think the slot2 cartridge of these clones allow you to play GBA stuff or something, they're only used to put files on the slot1 cartridge...
If the M3 Real is gonna support GBA stuff, it'll probably have a slot2 cart yes, but not just to put files on it.

Shadowhunta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

I don't think the slot2 cartridge of these clones allow you to play GBA stuff or something, they're only used to put files on the slot1 cartridge...
If the M3 Real is gonna support GBA stuff, it'll probably have a slot2 cart yes, but not just to put files on it.

Exactly right,the usb cable attaches to the cart and ALL it does is transfer data (very,VERY slowly) to the slot-1 cartridge...hell you even HAVE to take it out to play the roms on the slot-1!!
The ui and such seems identical to the DS Linker and yet the DS linker seems to be the first one out..and yet i've heard nothing about it here at GBA temp!

Tony

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D