Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

News: New DS Flash Kit on the way?

The creators of the new G6 flash kit for the Nintendo DS are apparently creating an accessory for NDS support.

The new device, unimaginatively called a "Pass Key" will expand the features and possibilities of the already released G6 flash kit for the GBA.

"Pass Key" Click for bigger view

The device will apparently support commercial DS ROMs, but there have not been any other announcements as to whether the device will provide a better boot menu or any extra features to knock the NeoFlash out of the spotlight...

We'll keep you informed!

elifecyber

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I say it doesn't beat neoflash, unless they make the save function better... and if you could dump real games with it
smile.gif

Mr.Curlynose1

HI ASL PLS
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Privateer, do you see the notches on the bottom? It goes into the DS slot, and it looks like you have to plug another DS game into it for it to work.

I'm very glad there's competition in the DS flash cart area now.

privateers69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Privateer, do you see the notches on the bottom? It goes into the DS slot, and it looks like you have to plug another DS game into it for it to work.

I'm very glad there's competition in the DS flash cart area now.
right, but i'm talking about the top part that looks like where you can put a GBA flash card into. so mentally flip the image upside down and insert it to the ds and you can still have room for a GBA flash cart slideing under it .

herbinator

Trophies
XP
Country
Hope they dont overprice it like the neoflash maybe the compettition will drive prices down great news though im so glad i was patient.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it looks like a normal PassMe / Magic Key with a more compact design

I just wonder if you put a GBA cartridge or a DS card into that slot..

if it has multiboot support and doesn't save on original DS games, I'm surely gonna get one

herbinator

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Too F'in Blonde im really really cheap lol no sertiously has anyone used a g6 flash cart if so give us your opinion please.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since I don't agree with the way the Neoflash team has conducted business, (ROM hoarding? How 1997 of you..) I'm quite pleased to see another contender.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you look at the image, all it is is a new variation of a PassMe. Since it plugs into the DS slot, and the slot in the card is the same size, obviously your "saving" NDS game will plug into it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)