phoood

taking it to a whole new level.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whos going to buy a slot 1 solution with built in memory now? They'll probably be rapping you with the price. The 2gb microSD cards will probably be going down in price in a few months when the 4gb microSD cards are released.
If they give a good presentation (like proper English), and it's cheap, then the MK5 wins with simplicity (but only if it does good enough in other areas). Anyways, the DS-X is damn expensive.

khalidosan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
This may sound stupid...but this looks promising...
wink.gif

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
This may sound stupid...but this looks promising...
wink.gif
I wouldn't mind to share your point of view, but it still seems like a low to middle range product. Quite but not yet... Even though the guys were the first on the market. Even their reputation has suffered a lot from the GST incident...

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
They wont make the same mistake twice right?
biggrin.gif

"Twice" ? If I recall this is called MK "5" it means there are 4 and more behind this.
They had their second chance IMHO, and they trashed it all while they could still save it.
Than there is the neo2, 3 and pro which had big promises and multiconsole adapters which of course never saw the lite....
Oh boy why am I even wasting more time on them.....
unsure.gif

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2GB space and a low price - makes it look good.
Team history - makes it suck.

I hope the G6 2GB will have a competitive price, because thier support will obviously be better, and more people would hopefully go fro that over the MK5.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol