Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

New DS Flash Kit - Express Card

Slot 1 chacker clones, ahoy!

Yet another slot 1 card has been announced. It's the "Express Card" and has internal NAND flash memory, how much memory however, they don't seem to want to mention. Though it's most likely 8Gbit. The Express card comes with a GBA cart style linker that follows the trend of the DS Fire and N-Card.
Express Card website said:
1. 1:1 original card size.

2. No FlashMe, No PassMe, No conversion anymore.

3. Lowest Cost of Owning. Built-in NAND Flash up to 8Gbits. No extra storage device required.

4. 100% Clean Rom Support. 100% game compatibility.

5. Working as a USB disk. No PC software required. Just Drag 'n Drop file from PC to XP-card.

6. Hardware virtual saving supported. Backup and exchange saves with other players easily.

7. Micro firmware design, skin which is fully upgradeable.

8. MoonShell built-in design.

9. Low power consuming and long sustaining time.
  • icon11.gif
    Official 'Express Card' Website

zatelli

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Who copies on who? Or shall we say, who makes dupes of its own trash under a different brand to make more green ?
cool.gif

This and the CycloDS look alike, both use the slot-2 flashcart to upload content to the slot-1 ...quite fishy if you ask me
ph34r.gif

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Who copies on who? Or shall we say, who makes dupes of its own trash under a different brand to make more green ?
cool.gif

This and the CycloDS look alike, both use the slot-2 flashcart to upload content to the slot-1 ...quite fishy if you ask meÂ
ph34r.gif
I dunno about the CycloDS, that's just a supercard clone... but all of these using the slot-2 USB linker are made by DSGBA (http://www.dsgba.com).

frostfire

Trophies
Website
frozenstudios.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think there will be some point when no-one NEEDS a ds flashcard anymore.. the market gets too crowded with newcomers, peope don't know what to buy = less profit to flashcard builders = they stop supporting their flashcards.

I'm gonna stay on my M3 miniSD.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou