New DS Flash kit: DSKey

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
1111 is right. Speaking of that, the R4 is the best overall Slot One card that you can buy right now. If I were to recommend one, it would be that and N-Card. That being said.

The N-Card simply runs games more efficently then the R4, the R4 is dependent on your microSD. If the R4 had built in memory, it would run all games perfectly as well. I have a M3 Simply (R4 Clone) right here, and Castlevania PoR freezes, Jump Ulitmate Stars slows done abit when the action gets going tough, and Tony Hawk Downhill Jam has slowdowns.

I know you guys want to justify your purchase, but being ignorant isn't going to help. Speaking of purchase, I might have to get a R4 for the action replay functionality if it doesn't come to the M3 Simply.

im sure it will come to the m3simply
happy.gif
i agree everyone should stop thinking whatever card they have is perfect and every other one is sh**. Theres not one card out thier that doesn't have at least one problem.

quartercast

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore

thegame07

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this is finally an n-card clone that has a a dust cover size loader though

if its cheap, i'll get it fro my gf

but why should she get 2GB while i have to swap between microsds
tongue.gif

not true. i got a N card with a dust cover. i had to get a gba sized firelinker replacement because i have a phat ds.

Where'd you get your DSL dust-cover sized firelinker? I definitely want one of those!

www.sky2k.com

dbgtdob

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
two questions THeLL, where can i get that song playing in the first video? and how on earth is the DS playing on that tv?

its a homebrew program that turns your ds into a controller/joystick, i can use it right now, instead of my mouse on my pc, its nothing special its a waste since you can use your mouse or pc game controller instead of using your ds, and i dont know what song that is, its just some song they put in their demo video.

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
wtf.gif
 Who is getting paid to bash N-card around here? Seriously, what has this card done to you?
Both are great cards and have there drawbacks. Your little nerd war is a little ridiculous.

N-card must be doing something right if supercard and a multitude of several flashcard developers want to sell it.

Enjoy the bounty of slot-1 cards you ingrates

lecture.gif
It's like the Highlander, there can be only one. People validate themselves in part through making wise purchasing decisions, this means if you buy a R4 and the N-Card turns out to be the better product in the end, you've made a bad decision. It's like any other fanboy argument over tech products, it's to your benefit to not be wrong in your choice and do to everything you can to ensure your choice remains the correct one.

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
These treads start to get soo boring......
Again, my-card-is-better-than-yours type of shit that makes me wish to leave this forum.
The DS sold millions, many people (pirates like us) need a flashcard, so there is quite a demand.
If a company has the skills and the means to produce a high quality product they are free and welcome to jump on the wagon and provide some competition to the other guys.
In the end , it's a win win solution for us, the more flashcards are out there, the cheaper they'll become and the various producers will surly wrok harder in order to keep their customers and bring some more.
What the hell is going on with people wanting only ONE card supremacy around here ?
Surly I agree , the R4 is a great product, but do you think that it would be that dirty cheap if it would be the only slot-1 solution out there ?
I don't think so.......The DS X*** was at one point the first and only and look at the price tag ...
Or maybe do you remember when there was only one telephone company out there setting the (obscene)price for us ?
Competition is good, cards get produced in different parts of the word and get to us trough different channels, or do you think there is only divineo.com and the few other popular shopping sites around here ?
Maybe some dude on the other side of the world isn't exposed to the same news and doesn't get the same advertising as we are, and decides to get a NEOFLASH(argrhhh) ! Who knows, let those guys put stuff on the market and let them share the revenue, why does one company has to have it all ?
I know, I'm boring, and I'm tired, and some remarks just sound so childish to me right now....
I thank GBA temp for letting me know that there is yet another card out there, and in the end , when I decide to get a slot-1 solution , I will consider them all and I know I can't go wrong, because of the tight competition most products are almost perfect.
But you know what ? My Supercard SD still plays all of my favorite DS games, and my M3 SD also plays all my favorites GBA games, and both have an outstanding homebrew compatibility.
I'm not a maniac, and I'm not gonna buy another flashcard unless mines become obsolete or get broken.
I don't understand why people has to even consider to buy another flashcard if their slot1 card is still working.
Sorry for the ranting, but some posts are just silly, and people are just repeating them selfs over and over again every time a new product gets released.
Personally I would find it terrible if there would be only one flash card to rule our life as there would be no diversity and freedom of choice.
Those days are beyond us, be grateful that you get actually to choose your path in life....

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does N-Card brand thier products under so many different names?

Im not bashing on it, just wondering

Because one company is making them (maybe more) then selling them to smaller companies who put their brand name on the card. I would say all the N-Cards are the same performance wise, not fact, guessing. The major difference would be in how much each company updates their firmware and with what features.

It's really stupid to say R4 > all. I'm sure the R4 is great, but so are N-Cards. They both can be good, it's ok, really.

Bitbyte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
1111 is right. Speaking of that, the R4 is the best overall Slot One card that you can buy right now. If I were to recommend one, it would be that and N-Card. That being said.

The N-Card simply runs games more efficently then the R4, the R4 is dependent on your microSD. If the R4 had built in memory, it would run all games perfectly as well. I have a M3 Simply (R4 Clone) right here, and Castlevania PoR freezes, Jump Ulitmate Stars slows done abit when the action gets going tough, and Tony Hawk Downhill Jam has slowdowns.

I know you guys want to justify your purchase, but being ignorant isn't going to help. Speaking of purchase, I might have to get a R4 for the action replay functionality if it doesn't come to the M3 Simply.

im sure it will come to the m3simply
happy.gif
i agree everyone should stop thinking whatever card they have is perfect and every other one is sh**. Theres not one card out thier that doesn't have at least one problem.

So what's the N-Card's problem? NAND memory seems perfect
tongue.gif

4saken

Retired Ace Attorney
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NAND memory is so cheap and fast that the manufacturers neglect to check for bad blocks of memory (you get the gist). I've heard of at least 5 cases in this forum where save files are not handled properly by ncard clones due to this issue.

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
So what's the N-Card's problem? NAND memory seems perfectÂ
tongue.gif
Total lack of download play compatibility.
I think the interface is quite ugly, others like it though.
The transferring of roms through a slot2 cart is quite slow.

All not problems not doing with NAND though, but with N-Card itself.

About the song in that video, it's Snoop Dogg feat R. Kelly - That's That Shit.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...