OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lanfeust...German?
unsure.gif

Anyhoo, I caught wind of this on GoNintendo, and it looks like a cool game. I'm a huge lover of action / adventure games, so I'm particularly thrilled to see another attractive-looking title make its way to DS.

26.jpg
28.jpg

The translation's a little jumbled, but here's the source page, if anyone's interested. There are quite a few more pictures to gawk at, and some general information.

Enjoy

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Looks great. I hope some grand game like Vagrant Story get ported to DS someday, or that a new game of the same epic nature will be created.. games nowadays are all so lame and the RPG's so dull (you're the chosen hero the prophecies foretold, blabla
frown.gif
)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eragon had good graphics but the gameplay sucked. There's no reason to hype a game for it's graphics imho.

Well, I wouldn't exactly say I was "hyping" the game. I just caught wind of it and thought it would be of interest.

That said, both Bleach DS games are, of course, based on a manga / anime series, and they turned out pretty dang okay. Of course, Treasure was the developer, but still...I'm not one to judge a game by some arbitrary stigma.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok just been looking at what the developer has done, and theres a lot of games I've really enjoyed like Floigan Brothers, Ooga Booga, NFL 2k & NBA 2k Series. All of those are classic on the Dreamcast.

More recently though they did The Bigs which always had good reviews and Fantastic 4 - Silver Surfer 360 which sucked balls. So it could either be awesome or crap, it is their first DS and its published by Atari who usually like to rush developers to finish games quickly.

I hope for the best.

P

pasc

A good use of both screens, I hope there will come more Adventure Games to the DS, I love them ^^.

Thanks irpacynot

Pigwooly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
We need a Tintin game much more than this.
And I wish good ol' bill would let Calvin and Hobbes be liscensed for a game.
Calvin and Hobbes is not going to happen. Watterson hates all merchandising. The only thing he ever let happen was 2 calendars which he later regretted. He fought endlessly with the guys his comic was distributed through against their pressures to have him license stuff. Any Calvin licensed stuff you see is illegal bootlegs. He's against even putting the characters on a t-shirt or a making a Hobbes stuffed tiger.

I'd really like them to make a good Tintin game. I've hated all the ones they've made so far though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end