New 'Dragon Age' Game Is Indeed In The Works, Confirms BioWare

dragon-age-360x203.jpg

It was something of an open secret that a new Dragon Age game was in the works but its existence has been officialized by two recent tweets from executives at BioWare, the game's developer:

As such, the new Dragon Age will be a live game and will be story and character focused as Hudson confirmed. No more details are available at this time but given that BioWare is also working on Anthem, which is expected to release in late 2018, don't expect the new DA any time soon...

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought and played through Inquisition and I hated it halfway through. Never again. I seek more tactile worlds with less dumb dialogue now where the game just lets me fucking PLAY..like Zelda.

Reactions: Ethevion

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
why so much hate for other DA?? if u guys have something to blame tell them all to those ELITE FEMINIST SWJs, it's all they fault if other 2 were fucked.

Nyteshade714

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's hoping it doesn't get the Andromeda treatment. And doesn't make the mistakes DA:I made. And doesn't have the bugs of the first two DA games. Wait, have we spent the last 15 years playing broken Bioware games just because we remember that they made KotOR and it was good?

(Okay, so Dragon Age: Origins wasn't too bad, I'm just pissed that my first playthrough was screwed over because I built my mage character from the ground up for the shapeshift subclass, only to discover after finally getting it that the entire subclass was bugged into the ground because the Magic stat didn't properly convert to Strength when shapeshifted)

Last edited by Nyteshade714,

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Word on the grapevine is that EA halted any funding for Dragon Age 4 and its development is contingent on the success of Anthem. Don't get excited just yet, Anthem is supposed to be the last straw for Bioware.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only good Dragon Age was the first one. I hope it's more like Dragon Age Origins. I don't have my hopes up after Mass Effect.

Reactions: Xzi

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Don't know why there's so much hate here for DA:I, I can understand the hate for DA2 but DA:I was a great game, not as great as DA: O but still great.
The game itself is fine IMO, I had a lot of fun with it personally, but it's just not a good Dragon Age game. A lot of things fell super short when compared to Origins, the new combat style didn't feel fleshed out enough and was boring, the world was basically empty (looked great, though), side quests were pretty awful MMO style fetch quests most of the time, story was super short and also lacked a bit of world building and depth Origins had, etc etc.

It's a good game overall, but it added basically nothing positive to the Dragon Age series in any way.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it is like Origins, i'm game.

A good story is nice too. It felt like once 2 got good, the game ended so...suddenly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i always pee in the water