Hardware New Disks with the 4.3 update not working in the console

Marxon13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My sister and I got "Just Dance 2" and "Metroid other m" for christmas. At first they would not work (Error #002). I did a little research and updated all of my ios and cios using "pimp my wii." The disks still would now load and ask to update my wii. That made me realize preloader was out of date, so I updated it to priiloader .6. I used the hacks ini file for 4.2, the disk would now freeze the wii when it tried to load it (on the disk channel or not). Then I followed the instructions here:
Link
now the game loads, the screen shows up and I can click start. Then I get error #002. I've isolated the problem to priiloader's block disk updates. (when it is off disk wants to update.) Every other game I have works.
Can somebody give me instructions to fix this. (I assume it involves editing the hacks ini file for 4.2)
Thanks in advance.

zizer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Marxon13 said:
My sister and I got "Just Dance 2" and "Metroid other m" for christmas. At first they would not work (Error #002). I did a little research and updated all of my ios and cios using "pimp my wii." The disks still would now load and ask to update my wii. That made me realize preloader was out of date, so I updated it to priiloader .6. I used the hacks ini file for 4.2, the disk would now freeze the wii when it tried to load it (on the disk channel or not). Then I followed the instructions here:
Link
now the game loads, the screen shows up and I can click start. Then I get error #002. I've isolated the problem to priiloader's block disk updates. (when it is off disk wants to update.) Every other game I have works.
Can somebody give me instructions to fix this. (I assume it involves editing the hacks ini file for 4.2)
Thanks in advance.

have you ios249rev20 installed?

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I have a similar problem in my 4.2 when I used priiloader 0.6 beta 3 it freezes the system menu when using block disc update hack and the hacks_hash.ini. To solve this problem I turned on the option to use old hacks style and I placed a hacks.ini for 4.2 instead of the hacks_hash.ini. I don't know if the final release still have that option.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @LeoTCK, mods are probably hating you