Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gh3demoft9.jpg

QUOTE said:
You may recall the whole hullabaloo when it was discovered that the Wii version of Guitar Hero III provided only mono sound for the songs, while the box advertised Pro Logic II surround sound. Activision said they were going to provide new game discs with upgraded audio for those who already purchased the game, and it looks like they’ve already started the motions for making good on that offer. Right now you can sign up on their website to be notified by e-mail once the discs become available. Of course, it’s hard to say exactly when that will be, but it should be sometime within the next couple of months. Besides, they need to clear the shelves of the old discs as fast as possible, before that class action suit gains some steam.

Source

Other Links:

GH3 - Wii is Mono only?

GH3 Lawsuit over Mono

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
okay?
So that half of europe can get wii points makes up for europe won't get the "real" guitar hero 3? okay, I see....

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Well, in sweden you don't even get star points with games
frown.gif

I just grabbed a few with the release of gamecube, and two games bought on release... since then I just made points by logging in to the site...

Oh, and I had a huge bit of sarcasm in that sentense up there... I wanna have a real version of GH3 as well
frown.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I wouldn't think you could do that...
but still.. damn I feel fucked if we in europe don't have the chance to get a new disc
frown.gif

reecarno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I think you might be able to get a replacement for europe

http://activision.custhelp.com

There’s an activision site where people are asking the question and it was answered in a round about way nothing conclusive. However I looked at my box (original UK) and it states Dolby I think; they didn't change it to say mono. So I guess we have just as much right to ask for a replacement. All of us should keep asking on the support site just to make sure we don’t get screwed.

On another note I bought a guitar from the shop and it’s showing up as sold but I can select it in any mode. All I get are the three I have, Lou's guitar is selectable as well as the Les Paul, are the guitars locked to a character.

reecarno

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Got you, been wondering about that because my girlfriend said something about a bass, but since shes a woman she couldn't be right and I dismissed her right away. Now I need a clever excuse to twist this back on her
wacko.gif

1337Nemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I live in Germany and bought gh3, too.

the funny thing is, on the dvd package (cant find the big box now where the guitar was in), there is NO dolby logo or something, but in the copyright, trademark shit they tell you "Dolby and the double -D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories".

Which means: They fucked up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night