OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.prizerebel.com
XP
Country
Canada
I Just finished installing my new D2Pro w/ Wii-Clip on my D2C Wii (The Chip has the D2E Blue Sticker) and I tried a backup before doing anything else. It came up on screen with a "?" saying it couldn't read the disk.
unsure.gif

Am I supposed to use the utility disk first before I try to play stuff?
unsure.gif

If so, Am I supposed to rename "d2pro9_utilitydisc_usa_v1.6.iso.bz2.bz" to "d2pro9_utilitydisc_usa_v1.6.iso" and burn that?
If I decompress "d2pro9_utilitydisc_usa_v1.6.iso.bz2.bz" I get d2pro9_utilitydisc_usa_v1.6.iso.bz2" then if I decompress that, d2pro9_utilitydisc_usa_v1.6.iso.bz2.cpgz"

And I cant do a firmware upgrade without D2Prog right?

It could be the disk because I used a cheap "HP DVD-R 16x" Disk, burned at 2x with "Liquid Burn" on Mac OSX 10.5 (I Cant burn at 4x for some reason
dry.gif
).
In Liquid CD i Chose the "Other" option, "Disk Image" from the drop menu then loaded .iso file, burned to DVD-R at 2x (With no other boxes checked except for the eject one)

Should I try burning With "Toast 9"?
How do I burn Image files with Toast?

Any Help is appreciated
wink.gif

madmods

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
insert a backed up game and see if it plays. if it does, close the thing up and dont worry about it. if it shows signs of inching or has eject issues, you will need to reprogram the chip to the latest 2.3/1.6 firmware.

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
You want to download the Utility Disc 1.6 because it just flashes the chip and might help something. Also where did you buy it from because ModChipCentral has updated all of there D2Pros so they should work fine. Maybe you did something wrong also?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/