Hacking NEW CYCLODS BETA FIRMWARE YEA!!!!!!

blanco613

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pretty much all this will do is there are like 2 game fixes and sopposevly better gba NOR support
so nothing big

i just like updateing my firmware

BUT I WANT RUMBLE

unz

Chaotic Neutral
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
1. We don't need new threads everytime TC releases a new beta.
2. Please stop cluttering up the forum with unnecessary beta point release hype - it serves no purpose (see point 3).
3. Anyone who wants to do beta testing will be lurking on the TC beta forum. That means they'll already know when a new version is released.
4. Call us when the final is released.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sir-Fritz said:
Team Cyclops explicitly ask to not post these kind of topics.
indeed

Ive seen those exact words posted posted every time there is a new beta firmware thread + people who found out about it late and make yet another thread about it
ph34r.gif

Rascal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, for those persons dumping their new purchases to their Cyclo DS's, the betas are great. Compatibility for newer ROMs (such as DQ V) is a great reason to update.

Santee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a new update cool its good for people who dont have accounts on cyclods fourm if there were no caps used and tc actual words were used

hom3land

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the info op! I updated and I can now finally get off the damn ship in DQV without having to use cheats.

Styles420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
If it ain't broke then don't fix it. Betas are unnecessary in my opinion, and they certainly cause more problems.

But without betas, we'd never have any new releases - it's part of the development process. Alpha=in development, beta=ready for testing, then it goes to final release when they're sure the bugs are worked out. Perhaps what you meant is that a new topic about every beta is unnecessary because the real news will come when they provide the final release. Betas are necessary, just not post-worthy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! is the Japanese version of the game, different... +1