Same motor than the others?

s28876_ps2_3.jpg

KrashLF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First I thought of a (possibly) nice fun racing game when I saw the release.

But what is it?
Another not-worth-playing random title.
I cannot see that damn engine anymore.
mad.gif

bleh124

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
Has Data Design Something to prove or are they just wanne be stated as the worst game developer out there?

This is the 3th game in a row Data Design released. I'll bet where not gonna here another thing of them after this releases at least not until next year.
Maybe there spirit is to release as many games as they can in short period.

Any one knows if Data Design is a low budget developer?

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has Data Design Something to prove or are they just wanne be stated as the worst game developer out there?

This is the 3th game in a row Data Design released. I'll bet where not gonna here another thing of them after this releases at least not until next year.
Maybe there spirit is to release as many games as they can in short period.

Any one knows if Data Design is a low budget developer?
wtf.gif

deckard

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Most of those games are ports from other platforms that where released a year to 3 years ago I believe. the wizard racing game was passed over on playstation not so long ago, why they rerelease it in hopes of catching some poor sucker of gaurd is beyond me. don't blame the Wii blame the lazy ass publishers and hack game makers for the crap that floats out there in nice candy coated packaging trying to make a fast buck.

NaTaS69

OP
Trophies
Website
gba-tavern.pt.vu
XP
Country

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you ask me, Nintendo needs to pull some pure oldskool 1985 crap and limit the amount of people they give licenses too. This shit is just ridiculous.

While I agree with this, do you have any idea the ruckus that would cause? Everyone would start bitching. Look at the people complaining about how the iPhone's new firmware breaks 3rd party apps, and homebrew etc.

If Nintendo did this, they would be accused of not caring about the customer and everyone would come crawling out of the woodwork with comments about how they bought the system, and as such should be able to use any third party stuff they want.

Nintendo is screwed either way, it would seem.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To me nintendo seem to be making the exact same mistakes as they did with the gamecube. The gamecube never got that many good games released for it. I got the gamecube for the same reason I got the wii. Exclusive games.

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you ask me, Nintendo needs to pull some pure oldskool 1985 crap and limit the amount of people they give licenses too. This shit is just ridiculous.

While I agree with this, do you have any idea the ruckus that would cause? Everyone would start bitching. Look at the people complaining about how the iPhone's new firmware breaks 3rd party apps, and homebrew etc.

If Nintendo did this, they would be accused of not caring about the customer and everyone would come crawling out of the woodwork with comments about how they bought the system, and as such should be able to use any third party stuff they want.

Nintendo is screwed either way, it would seem.

Yeah I get what you're saying. But just like you said, wouldn't be any different the sea of online nublets bitching about the plethora of shovelware.

chronjohnson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo hasn't cared about the customer since the latter days of the N64. Only about making the worst games possible and holding the best back. Now they care about putting you in jail for not buying their horrible games and choosing instead to play them for free. I'd rather they exercise the quality control they once had than "care" about the customer in the way they clearly do now.

Oh woops, didn't realize I was bitching like an online nublet.
... This shit is just ridiculous.
Unlike that.

directive0

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oooh, I struck a nerve! Point well taken, but I don't recall ever saying I wasn't one of those nublets.

As to your first point, I really can't blame Nintendo or indeed any company for trying to quash piracy. And hell yes I pirate software. But I really just don't see how any profitable corporate enterprise could function without protecting the assets of its third party developers or its own intellectual properties. Sure, jail time is harsh, but as far as I can tell the only people hit with any jail time were profiting directly from piracy which is sad but a risk you take. Guess I'm just a hypocrite, but at least I'm firmly planted in reality. However, as you so eloquently put it, Chron, they would probably do far better in the legitimate market if they managed the number of shitty ports and just low quality games like they did in the 80's. But like any big corporation, they are screwed (Atleast in the court of public opinion) no matter what they do, so they might as well do whats profitable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou