Hacking New cover download site!

neardark

Trophies
XP
Country
djtaz said:
neardark said:
well the idea is to get as many loaders using the site as possible taking away the need for rar's and zip's

So your excluding people with no internet connection on their wii on purpose ?
why would u do such a thing ?

atleast we don't charge then for the privelage, I'm getting sick of your sniping little comments, I would be carefull how far you push me. your showing your true colours, your that greedy that you bad mouth a site that's happy to do everything for free, and you mention that you donated $300 to the USB loaders, I wonder where that money came from, how much exactly did you rip people off for, I told you I was going to leave you alone and let you get on with it, I was not going to post about you anymore, but every chance you get your making snide comments, they better stop.

hdhacker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Muntrue said:
djtaz said:
neardark said:
well the idea is to get as many loaders using the site as possible taking away the need for rar's and zip's

So your excluding people with no internet connection on their wii on purpose ?
why would u do such a thing ?

We are not. Were still figuring out specifics as to how to supply people with mass content on demand..

I've got shitloads of bandwidth. Anyone without an Internet connection can download the ZIPs off my site or any of the other sites that offer them.

Muntrue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
ZIP files are now available... FOR FREE!

go go go
biggrin.gif

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Muntrue: The link in your signature is missing the dot after www, it's wwwmuntrue.nl
By the way: Will you add multilanguage support?

Muntrue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
mousex said:
@Muntrue: The link in your signature is missing the dot after www, it's wwwmuntrue.nl
By the way: Will you add multilanguage support?

Thanks for the heads up!

There was a slight issue with all zip files. They should all be working now..

PAL - NTSC - NTSC-J

ToneEQ

Trophies
XP
Country
Great site, well done to you.

It's what wiiboxart should have been, just the sizes people need for loaders, nothing more.

€2 donation sent, purely because I don't HAVE to pay to download what I want, thanks!

Muntrue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pippin666 said:
If full cover boxet is too heavy for the server, atleast upload the package to mu, rs or something like that.

I would do that, but that would mean I would have to download all files via FTP, zip them and upload them back somewhere.
The filesize is not too big, it is just the the script I wrote can not execute because it takes up too much memory..

Will be fixed soon tho

Posts merged

QUOTE(ToneEQ @ Jul 6 2009, 12:13 AM) Great site, well done to you.

It's what wiiboxart should have been, just the sizes people need for loaders, nothing more.

€2 donation sent, purely because I don't HAVE to pay to download what I want, thanks!

Thanks alot, appreciated!

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Muntrue said:
I would do that, but that would mean I would have to download all files via FTP, zip them and upload them back somewhere.
The filesize is not too big, it is just the the script I wrote can not execute because it takes up too much memory..

Will be fixed soon tho

What script ? if you put on your FTP fullcovers at a 512x340 size , there's no need to resize them for coverflow loaders..................
Wiiflow even accept them until a 1024x680 size , with no need to resize , the loader doing it itself.

Your site is good , you made a great work , but fullcovers are really missing.
You did want to make a site to give an alternate to Djtaz one , ok , but in this case make something better , or at least at the same level.
With fullcovers missing your site has no interest for me.

Muntrue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Benjay said:
Muntrue said:

Will be fixed soon tho

What script ? if you put on your FTP fullcovers at a 512x340 size , there's no need to resize them for coverflow loaders..................
Wiiflow even accept them until a 1024x680 size , with no need to resize , the loader doing it itself.

Your site is good , you made a great work , but fullcovers are really missing.
You did want to make a site to give an alternate to Djtaz one , ok , but in this case make something better , or at least at the same level.
With fullcovers missing your site has no interest for me.

The fullcovers are still there, just not in a ZIP file.
And the problem is not with a resize script, it is with the script making the ZIP files. The fullcover file will get too big and my server denies the request.

I am still looking for someone to partner up with that has a more "flexible" server so we can start moving some things around.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Benjay said:
no need to download from ftp.......

All Full PAL covers (Front and back) 6 Digits http://www.wiiboxart.com/premade/download.php?file=pal.full
All Full NTSC covers (Front and back) 6 Digits http://www.wiiboxart.com/premade/download.php?file=ntsc.full
All Full NTSCJ covers (Front and back) 6 Digits http://www.wiiboxart.com/premade/download....file=ntscj.full

the biggest file is 180 Mo , if your server can not handle so small sizes , you should change it
wink.gif

lol - and back to needing files from my server again - what would u guys do without me ?

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Muntrue said:
Pippin666 said:
If full cover boxet is too heavy for the server, atleast upload the package to mu, rs or something like that.

Will be fixed soon tho

I mentioned this and neardark said i was lieing - are u lieing about resources being an issue ?
I fixed the memory problem on my server , but the resources are still an issue, but neardark keeps telling me im lieing

Are u complaining about storage and resources as well ? strange how these things happen - and your site is now sharing all the covers with 5 other sites - i dont see any issues on mine any more since the others popped up - imagine how it was with 155 people constantly on the site resizing and zipping
wink.gif

Muntrue

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
djtaz said:
Muntrue said:
Pippin666 said:

Will be fixed soon tho

I mentioned this and neardark said i was lieing - are u lieing about resources being an issue ?
I fixed the memory problem on my server , but the resources are still an issue, but neardark keeps telling me im lieing

Are u complaining about storage and resources as well ? strange how these things happen - and your site is now sharing all the covers with 5 other sites - i dont see any issues on mine any more since the others popped up - imagine how it was with 155 people constantly on the site resizing and zipping
wink.gif

There is no issue with my resources that users are using, there is an issue with me loading a script that takes too much memory.
Bandwith and CPU is going great... My host just put a cap on the ammount of memory a script can use. and it is really low.

Benjay

Hardstyle Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
djtaz said:
Benjay said:
no need to download from ftp.......

All Full PAL covers (Front and back) 6 Digits http://www.wiiboxart.com/premade/download.php?file=pal.full
All Full NTSC covers (Front and back) 6 Digits http://www.wiiboxart.com/premade/download.php?file=ntsc.full
All Full NTSCJ covers (Front and back) 6 Digits http://www.wiiboxart.com/premade/download....file=ntscj.full

the biggest file is 180 Mo , if your server can not handle so small sizes , you should change it
wink.gif

lol - and back to needing files from my server again - what would u guys do without me ?

well , i quoted these links from a post of yours , in the wiitdb thread ^^
i'm just trying to get these alternative sites as most complete as possible.
So , if tomorrow or in a week , one of them meet a server problem , or bandwith problem etc etc...(yes i trust you whan you say that you encountered problems , really
wink.gif
) , we are not in the same situation than when it was yours
wink.gif

TinyBilbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djtaz said:

wink.gif

Whatever the issues they are having - they are not asking for any money, so stop being a wanker....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp I'm off to best buy because I figured out how to shove another 14tb hard drive in this server 😂