New Console - is this abfire price?

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by noX1609, Dec 21, 2016.

1. noX1609
    OP

noX1609 B9S freak ;)

Aug 30, 2016
    Germany
    Hi,

i have a offer for an Nintendo 3DS XL Special Edition which look i find very very nice :) The seller told me it's on 10.5 so for a9lh i can user browserhax/menuhax and don't have to buy a gamebased exploit (do basehaxx with the Pokemon Games OR/AR still work on 11.2? Because this is the only game i own thats possible for entering the HBL.)

The only fault it has is the Game Card Slot so i have to change it.

Now the question: Does anyone know a german online store where i can get this repacement part? Because i only find on on USA an China.

If someone have doen such a fix in the past i would be happy for working solutuons to get the old one off the board or if someone can give me a link to a tutorial how to do it :)

The console has 10.5 installed so a9lh without a cart should be possible and when i's to difficult to replace the card slot i will go for install cia files of the games to play

And i have a little question for soldering: Which is the best Flux Paste for a good price?

Thanks in advice to everyone who helped me with this fixing.

EDIT: If it's the wrong section then forgive me and put it in the right section. I posted here because i think the exchange of the slot should be in the technical sub-forum :)

Last edited by noX1609, Dec 21, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice