New co-op party game 'Rescue Party: Live!' announced

rescue party.JPG

Become an everyday hero in teams of up to four players with Rescue Party: Live! This new co-op party game developed by Tag Studio and to be published by 505 Games was announced today for Steam. Playable in both online or local co-op (with 4 controllers simultaneously or by sharing a keyboard), Rescue Party: Live! is said to deliver a "chaotic fun" experience as you play as rescue team volunteers in a race against time to save lives during earthquakes, fires and other cataclysms. For the announcement, a trailer was released:

Team up with your pals to rescue people from disasters in Rescue Party: Live!, a new chaotic co-op experience coming to Steam this fall! Selecting from nine colourful rescue team volunteers, players can choose to brave the danger alone or with friends (online and locally), analysing the environment, gathering information and planning their approach. Across a variety of game events, disasters and terrain, no rescue mission will be the same!

It reminds me of a more varied version of Very Very Valet which released this May. Rescue Party: Live! will itself launch sometime this fall on Steam.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay, this is cringe for a number of reasons.
1: Putting out fires is lame. Setting things on fire is cool. People don't want to play a game about stopping fire nowadays.
2: It's mostly co-op, so me and several others who have no one to play with will not be able to enjoy this game to the full experience.
3: It just looks too much like Overcooked, which is actually a pretty good game.

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
what makes this front news worthy
is it money
I don't believe they getting paid or anything, it is just the way this website is going. Very often they put very small news like: "PS plus now have Saints Row". It is not even a bad thing IMO, it create opportunities to read different opinions on a wide range of subjects, from chairs to nintendo directs.

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Is anyone else tired of overcooked-styled games? There's basically two or three that come out every month or so, and apart some slight differences, they all play the same.
Every time some game gets famous or what, then come the copycats that try to leech off the success, again and again until it just becomes over-saturated with the same games. How about, y'know, trying to come up with something else instead?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1