Gaming New Club Nintendo games tomorrow...

iHavezMyBirdo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably Kid Icarus
Probably NOT Kid Icarus, since it's the pre-order bonus for KI:U. Have you not read the last few posts?

honestly, i hope its VVVVVV even though i already have it. more people should get that game.
I strongly agree, though it's a bit pricey to be put up as a Club Nintendo reward... plus, it's not a Nintendo game.

T3GZdev

head of T3GZdev
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
more 3d classics, hopefully pokemon yellow or green version in 3D.
They wouldn't release Green, it'd take too much effort to translate a game that they wouldn't even want released again (Hence the creation of Blue, the fix to Green).

they wouldn't really have to translate the game, its exactly like red & blue, i own the original pokemon green version game in japanese, all they would need to do is use the text from those versions(blue & red), & use every sprite from the original game. put them in 3D.

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
Available now:

Art Academy: First Semester for 3DS (150 coins)

and

Mario Party™ 2 for Wii (150 coins)

:hateit: D:

Edit: Also, I only see two new games in total. D:

sputnix

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Aw man only 2 games and there's space for a third I'm hoping Nintendo fucked up and it isn't ready yet

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
So you guys get 3D Classics Kid Icarus when you pre-order Kid Icarus 3D in some stores?
So to get my things straightend up, it is the same 3D Classics Kid Icarus you get (Not the Gameboy classic one that i heard wil come to Wii or 3DS), that we got (in Europe) when you bought 2 3DS games out of a list and registered it before 31 januari 2012 with your Club Nintendo account? (+ the change to win a limmited edition 3DS system)

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well these games are absolutely pointless. Art Academy? Does anyone even bother with these? Are they even close to being worth the coin price? (Protip, coin-bought games are not free. Gotta buy stuff to get those coins, thus they cost money.) And Mario Party 2...there's no way to play it online, why would anyone bother? Come on, Nintendo, this is lame...

Reactions: 2 people

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sees the Mario Party logo* *scrolls down* "Mario Party 2"

CRAP! I'm not even going to bother with Art Academy...

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
(Protip, coin-bought games are not free. Gotta buy stuff to get those coins, thus they cost money.)
Incorrect. The coins are a free bonus that comes from buying a game.
I think he's saying that, because you have to purchase games to get the 'free' coins, they're not free. It's a technicality and you're both right.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?