Gaming New Club Nintendo Downloadable Tiltles

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Of course I'll check tomorrow, but then to my dismay ill see that crap was replaced by more crap.
Dammit I'm gullible. It's the futile hope for an actual good offering that keeps me checking. *sigh*

Reactions: 2 people

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh, i didn't even remember it was gonna change early this month. Im tired of getting my hopes up for awesome club nintendo shiz. It really pisses me off that they add more dsiware then they do 3ds ware :glare:

avran89

ALWB 4 LIFE!!! MOOSE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's time to switch the 3ds title... July 15th... (Electroplankton hasn't gone down yet)
I thought it would reset tomorrow? It says grab it By july 15th, which means after july 15th it will put up new titles?

The site previously said "Until Jul 15" .Now Electroplankton says "Until Jul 16"

Of course I'll check tomorrow, but then to my dismay ill see that crap was replaced by more crap.
Dammit I'm gullible. It's the futile hope for an actual good offering that keeps me checking. *sigh*

Expect the worst, hope for the best.

Fudge

Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
F you club ninty, i don't need an extra day for electroplankton I already know how horrible it is D:
Hold on.

1. I love that game. The full game, not the one on Club Nintendo!
2. Starship Defense is now the game on Club Nintendo. DSiWare again, but it's good.

stab244

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just went onto Club Nintendo site and it said Starship Defense as limited time offer. Man I want more actual 3DSware. I will just wait patiently I guess.

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How the hell... I checked the website like 30 mins ago and it was electroplankton! Club ninty :ninja: 'd me :blink:
Anyway, still dsiware, still disappointed. And I'm sorry if I offend anyone with the elektroplankton comment, I just do not find that game appealing in the slightest.

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It may be DSiware, but Starship Defense is still a good one. I would get it if I didn't already own it.

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, tower defense with Atari graphics. No.
Wtf? I swear the ppl posting reviews on this crap are morons too.
Great puzzle entertainment for hours my Ass.
This is why there's a 2 year reset on coins. They're hoping ppl bank their coins so long they expire.
Bout to just say fuck it and save up for the hanafuda cards. Checking the available games every month (now twice a month) is just a letdown.

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really guys? I'll be the first to admit it's not the best game, but come on, it's better then the full "game" of electroplankton.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455