Hacking new chinese sx dongle 15$

sezinlynn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Just to say, this is probably not a clone. Probably just a trinket m0 branded as a "xecuter dongle relacement".

Yes, it is just a modified trinket m0, you can't directly change the payload.bin though, needs to be converted to trinket compatible format. There's a post about it which I need to find back.

clockterra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Yes, it is just a modified trinket m0, you can't directly change the payload.bin though, needs to be converted to trinket compatible format. There's a post about it which I need to find back.
in the github says its a arduino zero mod, that means that it could not use the same trinket files because will be some flags with leds..

realjumy

Woooosh!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There's plenty alternative options. I don't even think this is the cheaper one. In any case, the more options, the better, I guess.

clockterra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I’m more concerned about how one of the pictures it’s a type c and a usb a male connect then its a type c usb female micro connector
for what i have been seeing, type C obvious for conecting to swtich...
and USB is used to charge the batery..

P.D: its only 2 more days until aliexpress cancel my dongle, due its still not sent. two days remaining time, but seller page says it has more than 820 units, that is totally false, i contacted seller on friday and she say that they sent all the goods that they had, and in 1 or 2 day they get more...I'm still waiting for mine...but not good vibrations on it..

Last edited by clockterra,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Por...ctor-JIG-Kits-Brand-New-with/32900754791.html

Portable-Dongle-SX-OS-Available-for-SWITCH-RCM-NS-Shorter-Injector-JIG-Kits-Brand-New-with.jpg_200x200.jpg
OR you can get a 2 bucks jig and go 4 free solution.

https://it.aliexpress.com/store/pro...cd38-4fe5-9a8f-88bd298c497f&priceBeautifyAB=0

clockterra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
OR you can get a 2 bucks jig and go 4 free solution.

that one is a free solution, i think that every body that looks this thread, is beacuse is searching for a dongle to avoid use of computer or mobile, i prefer having a dongle near the switch and when i go out i take the dongle with the switch.

Cariboufou

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
for what i have been seeing, type C obvious for conecting to swtich...
and USB is used to charge the batery..

P.D: its only 2 more days until aliexpress cancel my dongle, due its still not sent. two days remaining time, but seller page says it has more than 820 units, that is totally false, i contacted seller on friday and she say that they sent all the goods that they had, and in 1 or 2 day they get more...I'm still waiting for mine...but not good vibrations on it..
They (aliexpress reseller) ship all the orders in the same time. It's because of that we have free shipping from china !

clockterra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

d5ZjwBn

Same for me this morning, Your Order XXXXX has been shipped from aliexpress.
but it took 6 days since i bought it...was only few ours untill timer goes to zero and aliexpress cancel the order.

Now waiting for coming packet.

P.D: on github you have new payloads ready for the dongle, now can run (hekate 3.2, SX OS and rajnx), still waiting for new REINX.

Last edited by clockterra,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Stuff from China can take up to 35 days and it has been a couple of days and people are already freaking out that it is taking a few days gee. The thing with inter continental packages is that they always wait to load up a full plane wich sometimes can go quick but sometimes also can go extremely slow

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a m0 trinket with A battery I have to hook up and disconnect every time and I wish I had A cr2032 battery with A switch instead..But I could put A switch on my current setup too. but I see no problem with it..maybe it dies every so often but those are the same batteries in nes games that still work to this day..I know my uncles final fantasy 3 snes game still has his saves. The dongle uses very little power and only for A short amount of time.

Also probably is like the trinket as in it might have the same mcu on it..the SAMD21?
Like mine ? :D
I wanna join in :P
8Pm2uhi.jpg

qgRkgXe.jpg

UACSCGp.jpg

Workin on a case after i make a mini usb male to usb c male adaptor

Reactions: NoNoNeko

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.