New Chibi-Robo! title coming to 3DS along with a new amiibo

Capture.jpg
Today via a Japanese Nintendo Direct, an all new Chibi-Robo! game was announced for the 3DS. A Chibi-Robo! amiibo was also revealed to accompany the game. Check out the reveal trailer below.

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I wonder if this amiibo will be an exclusive amiibo to several stores and how much people are willing to pay for it on ebay if they are.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Ugh...fuckin' hell. Just localize the last *real* Chibi-Robo Game, "Rich Happy Sweep" for the NDS and remake it for the 3DS. That's all we really want. No park patrol garbage. No camera gimmicks. And definitely no side scrolling.

Last edited by stanleyopar2000,

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't have a Wii U or a 3DS, but I want that Amibo, it's adorable. This looks like a puzzle game with Chibi-Robo thrown in though, odd. Also, maybe Nintendo could not make it Wal-Mart exclusive in America this time so it can actually sell copies.

Reactions: Magnus87

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
This looks unexciting. It just looks like a 2D platforming title, which, I mean, that isn't bad, yet at the same time, not only is not an actual Chibi-Robo game, but it just has such a generic feeling to it. Not to mention they added content in the form of those absolutely cancerous amiibos. This title is 100% a pass for me, if it would even be localized to begin with.

Reactions: Steena

dmace81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok I love chibi robo going to have to get this game. Love how he uses his plug as a whip. lol. Hopefully there is some great uses for it through the game. Oh yeah I don't play smash brothers but chibi needs to be in it. :P

Walker D

I have a hat
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I didn't get it :|

was Nintendo wanting a new game, but ended deciding for just throwing a random ip char in a random crappy 2d platforming? ...Definitely looks like so, since it also has nothing to do with a actual Chibi-Robo gameplay...

The gameplay kinda reminded me of Umihara Kawase a bit ...but a worst version of it :(

poor little Chibi-Robo... he deserved more

Luhof

Trophies
Website
luhof.fr
XP
Country
France
I don't know what to think... Chibi-Robo is one of my favorites games, I'm happy to see it gain some interest (and damn finally a reason to buy an Amiibo, this one is super duper cute), but a generic 2D platformer ? Really ? The whole concept of Chibi-Robo was to be in this huge house / garden and reaching new places, and they choose this linear game ? I'm disappointed.
I'll buy it, Nintendo, even if I have to cringe a little.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."