New Chaos Rings for iPhone and iPod announced! :D

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Langin, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Langin
    OP

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    Here the first Japanse video:
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS-viU8SwFw[/youtube]

Source

YESSSSSS I loved the first game. The price was worth the game! [​IMG]

So time line: Chao Rings Omega(I recognize Vati and Olgar in the video as young peeps.) ---> Chaos Rings(Just the normal one) ---> Chaos Rings II?

Edit: if needed this may be produced on the front page *forgotten to click the I did like etc. button*

2. Zerousen

Zerousen 【=◈︿◈=】

Jun 30, 2009
    United States
    Looks great, and although I bought it, I was never really fond of the first one. I guess I'm just not into the gameplay. What I am happy about, though, is the release of Zenonia 3 today! I just bought it, and lovin' it so far! I'm playing Zenonia 2 at the moment, and have yet to play the first one. I should've played the first one first, though, because I don't feel like finishing the first before the second. I will, however, finish the second before the third.

3. shakirmoledina

shakirmoledina Legend

Oct 23, 2004
    Tanzania
    Dar es Salaam
    it was not a bad game but i felt it was too linear and ofcourse thats bcz its an iphone game. A good game but the graphics may have been unnecessary for tht price.

bro u said the price was worth it. If u consider the game in itself then yes but when other games hardly reach $5 then why should this be around $12?

4. Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

May 6, 2009
    United States
    The Danger Zone
    I tried the first one and I felt it was really mediocre. I've played much, much better handheld RPGs.

5. Langin
    OP

Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Jul 29, 2008
    Netherlands
    The Hague
    Because this game if on a higher level of quality and it is a square enix product and I know square good enough on their prices.

Still many games are above $5 too! Like other square games, street fighter was, gameloft etc.

6. Makoto03

Makoto03 GBAtemp Regular

Jun 15, 2008
    United States
    North Carolina
    meh. the first game was overpriced and not very fun. it felt very limited in scope like a test run. That trailer makes it seem like more of the same. i'll pass.

7. Masterpaul

Masterpaul GBAtemp Regular

Aug 13, 2009
    Greece
    I found the first one quite boring, and way too linear.

8. KingVamp

KingVamp Great... AETHER!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    It look stiff, probably because they are using graphics for the lack of gameplay. [​IMG]