*new* catlevania judgement review by me

Discussion in 'GBAtemp Reviews & Guides' started by Langin, Oct 2, 2009.

Oct 2, 2009
  1. Langin
    OP

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    Oke lets start with my second review:
    My second game will be Castlevania Judgment created by Konami and licensed by Nintendo
    (for wii ONLY)

An new generation of fighting games!(maybe it is)

Sorry no pics this time

Well when I saw the intro I thought wow! The music was very good and yea I have no more words for this! Hmmm when I started I’ve chose to use the gc controller and not the nuchuck+remote combo so I´ve first tried against an cpu in versus wow its easy to control but ya need to read the instruction booklet first before play! And then play after 1 match I’ve tried story with alucard so I did come till Dracula then I did die and after ten battles I’ve defeated him! So this game can be very difficult and it can be very easy but I did hate the game after I killed Simon Belmont! Then I did try multiplayer against my friend and it was beautiful! That special attack OMG!

Graphics:
    Very good 3d graphics! Hmm it takes sometime long to load but it is it worth! And the characters are looking very good and their special attacks are very colorful.

4.5/5

Sounds+music
    Hmm voices aren’t exact as their mouth or set it in Japanese! The music is very good so there is nothing wrong with that.

3.5/5

Playtime:
    Story is about an half our so we are doing it for multiplayer modes because that’s the best part of this game! And there is an online mode of course!

4/5

Pirates:
    Not easy to pirate its very hard to find on the internet!

5/5

Money:
    50 euro´s for this game isn’t very good it need to be 30 or something like that!

2/5

Conclusion:
    Hmm very hard because of the stupid story mode!

Oke here is my real conclusion!

Its an very good looking game the story is to short but the multiplayer is perfect with online options!

Score:

This is only for the real fans!

by Alex Jansen aka Aeon

I hope you did like this review!

2. KingdomBlade

Member KingdomBlade Blade v3+ (I R SHMEXY)

Philippines
    Err, it's pretty, sloppy. Perhaps you could add some more information and make it longer? And maybe you could try correcting the Spelling, Grammar, and Capitalization.

3. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    +1

Also, why did you create 2 reviews of the same game?

4. Ericthegreat

Member Ericthegreat Not New Member

United States
    Why do you say this is hard to find on the internet...?

5. Langin
    OP

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    hmmm because I could find it in only 1 store near me! bout 2 kilometers farter then my house

6. Guild McCommunist

Member Guild McCommunist (not on boat)

United States
    That's not the internet, nor is it the intertubes or the information superhighway.

It's as easy to find on the internet as most other Wii ISOS. Most sites that regularly update and offer Wii ISOS don't pick and choose, they just provide the dumps. And most retailers won't offer games that are a few years old unless they're the big games for a system. You won't find Excite Truck in a whole lot of stores, despite it being a launch title. However, you'll find SSBB or Mario Kart Wii in 90% of stores that offer Wii games.

And I thought that Castlevania fans were angry at this game because it wasn't a traditional Castlevania game. This isn't like anime were you can throw the characters into any game and the fans will like it. Caslevania fans play Castlevania for the trademarked, tested and proven gameplay. If you play it for the characters than you're not a Castlevania fan at all.

7. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    Hmm, I don't fully agree with you. IMO, people (including myself) buy games for gameplay, (+ nice graphics [​IMG] ) and if the game happens to be of a certain series you like, you're more likely to buy it. E.g. there's a fabulous fighting game, the gameplay's amazing and the graphics rock, too, would you buy it if it only had My Littlest Pet Shop characters to play with? I don't think so. Now if it had let's say Castlevania characters, you'd be a lot more likely to buy it. Same goes for this game. If it wouldn't have had Castlevania characters, it'd have been praised to heaven.

I love this game for 2 reasons: the main one being it has amazingly fun gameplay (and wonderful graphics, but that doesn't really matter), and the other one being it having some of the most popular Castlevania characters with all of their attributes with them. A pity they didn't include Richter, though... They put in Maria, so why not him? Oh well...