New: Castlevania Aria Of Sorrow (U)

R

relax

I'm sure Nintendo will have a new handheld system ready in two years time. Gameboy 3D would be a good name, I mean, GBA is the king of 2D, there's no need to make a new 2D-system.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, at least anyone in America can buy the game now.
biggrin.gif

Lynx The Dark

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hey you guys, can you believe it, I don't have an Aria of Sorrow yet even though 3 are already out.

What happened to cricket's site?
Hope he didn't get in trouble or something like that.

SPPowah

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I'm sure Nintendo will have a new handheld system ready in two years time. Gameboy 3D would be a good name, I mean, GBA is the king of 2D, there's no need to make a new 2D-system.

I think u got reason, great N will not delay so much on his announce of a new port system, cuz gba reallyworked well... How will this new system work? I think Mini cd´s (8 cm) will be a great idea , but they have to give support for old GBX games, so the console will got a cart slot... so i think it will work with carts again... this means the cart size had to be bigger , and the price for each game will be higher... ohh I will not sleep until know how ´s gonna be the future port system...

PS Maybe Sony is planning to make one too?

[-BiG_W-]

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I dont think running on mini CDs is too great an idea. Cart RAM is coming down in price massively at the moment, and using CDs would take too much power. I think an N64 type console (with full 3d), slightly bigger screen, 4 buttons like the gbasp would be great.

mole_incarnate

Watermelon!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.iinet.net.au
XP
Country
Small CD's I think not, CD's are being opted out anyways, they wont be around in about 5 years, the same for DVD's, theres this new sort of CD coming out, cant remember much about it though.

Maybe some sort of higher capacity carrt, the Sonly Memory stick can go up to 512mb or space, why not a GB cart? Babble Babble Babble.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Small CD's I think not, CD's are being opted out anyways, they wont be around in about 5 years, the same for DVD's, theres this new sort of CD coming out, cant remember much about it though.

Maybe some sort of higher capacity carrt, the Sonly Memory stick can go up to 512mb or space, why not a GB cart? Babble Babble Babble.
remember, diskdrive still is a must on computers!!

SPPowah

Trophies
XP
Country
Sony memory Stick is a great idea... and too Compact Flash (too 512 MB) but is a bit bigger.
The new CD was called 2 years ago MultiCD or MultiPlatformCD, It was going to have 1000 times the capacity of the nowadays CD´s... but i didn´t hear anything of them in so much time...

Anyways I prefer cool 2d Graphics on a portable system than 3D

Z

zurcn

higher screen resolution
that is all I ask

(imagine castlevania with even better graphics *drolls*)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: