New Cashlagoon-ish site for US.. AND Europe

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Skye07, Mar 8, 2008.

Mar 8, 2008
  1. Skye07
    OP

Member Skye07 GBAtemp Fan

Belgium
    A friend told me about it and it's legit because he already got $20 [​IMG]

the website is: http://bux.to/?r=Skye07 (I know, I know it's a referral link, but please use it if you don't know anyone else who got an account over there yet).

To pay out they use AlertPay (similar to PayPal).

Note to Mods: if this isn't allowed (but I think it is) feel free to delete the post.

PS. I'm not forcing anyone of you to sign up at all, just wanted to let you guys know about this site since I'm from Europe and I've been looking for something like this for ages since all those lagoon sites are US & UK only, but this site works for both US & Europe [​IMG]

2. yuyuyup

Member yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    man I dono, you GOTTA be weary of stuff like this. You PAY for referral packages, smells like ponzi. Little bit of googling tells me that bux.to DOES pay, but takes huge amounts of time AND I'm reading a few other bad situations. Take it from me, I've lost money in the stormpay/12dailypro ponzi.

If it's too good to be true, be careful cause you don't wanna get cornholed in the cornhole.

3. Skye07
    OP

Member Skye07 GBAtemp Fan

Belgium
    I'm not planning to buy any referral guys, just clicking myself and having friends sign up with my referral url will do fine. It takes almost nothing of your time so might aswell give it a try [​IMG]

4. yuyuyup

United States
    That's all well and good, but imagine the guilt if this WAS a ponzi, and people you reffered invested. I'm very grateful I never tried referring anyone to 12dailypro.

Here are some red flags to watch out for:

-if the site has a familiar or nigh identical layout as other money making sites (just reusing scripts)
    -if the site insists it's not a scam/ponzi
    -if any investment is involved (notice how bux.to has zero mention of investing yourself in the FAQ, yet that's exactly the case)
    -weird pay models (alertpay, sounds an awful lot like stormpay, feel free to google for stormpay horror stories)

Don't get cornholed ! ! !

5. modshroom128

Member modshroom128 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    i have learned my advertising lesson.
    you should too.

6. yuyuyup

United States
    I hope this thread does not get locked or deleted because getting cornholed SUCKS and everyone should be aware of the cornhole potential out there.