New but excited!

Anythingbitit

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there! I'm new to GBATemp and new to this whole community as a whole, but I promised myself I'd get out there and try to meet people with similar interests. I really like obscure video games, which means there's usually a language barrier so translations have always been my best friend, so I was glad to find this place to help me with a lot of that. I've always been afraid to mod and hack and all that, but I wanna try and get more into technology. Sorry this was a little rambley, I'm bad at introductions. Bonne journee.​

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not sure that joining a forum counts as "getting out there and meeting people with similar interests"* but if obscure games, ROM hacking/game translation, console modding and emulators are your thing or are otherwise required to do your thing you have never the less found a place with similar interests and are welcome all the same.

*that line could have come directly out of the mouth of a therapist or self help type. Joining an internet forum is probably not what they meant. On the other hand if this is your step from passive consumer on the internet to discussion and maybe later creating something then welcome to step 2.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there! I'm new to GBATemp and new to this whole community as a whole, but I promised myself I'd get out there and try to meet people with similar interests. I really like obscure video games, which means there's usually a language barrier so translations have always been my best friend, so I was glad to find this place to help me with a lot of that. I've always been afraid to mod and hack and all that, but I wanna try and get more into technology. Sorry this was a little rambley, I'm bad at introductions. Bonne journee.​
Hello

WELCOME TO GBATEMP:yaywii:

learn about technology on this forum, you will learn a lot here:nds:

inconsistent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
woah, how'd you center the text like that? looks sick!

nevermind answered my own question​

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1