Homebrew New-Browserhax-XL - Yet another browser exploit for FW 11.14

Valery0p

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There's also a new (arm11??) Kernel exploit chain by TuxSH

I'm not 100% sure in which way it should make our life easier, but I don't think it's a total replacement for Unsafe mode.

Last edited by Valery0p,

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Last edited by fmkid,

defunct32

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hello, sorry, just wanna verify, is this another method to have CFW on your New 3DS system running 11.4 firmware?

So we don't have to use seedminer?

Thanks.

Last edited by defunct32,

Glazed_Belmont

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, Zoogie is amazing so now if your movable is not mineable and you are on a NEW system, you can follow the new browserhax.

3ds.hacks.guide will be updated once old3ds is supported. Soundhax on the other hand has been edited so it's on the version table up to 11.3

Last edited by Glazed_Belmont,

defunct32

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Yeah, Zoogie is amazing so now if your movable is not mineable and you are on a NEW system, you can follow the new browserhax.

3ds.hacks.guide will be updated once old3ds is supported. Soundhax on the other hand has been edited so it's on the version table up to 11.3

Amazing. Praises be to Zoogie. :)

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Amazing. Praises be to Zoogie. :)
--> ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <-- This is the guy who you really should be praising. All of my work is done through Him. :P

Anyways regarding newbrowerhaxXL, I would just advise being patient and wait 1 more week (or do seedminer on 3ds.hacks.guide if you're impatient for cfw). I'm still working on oldbrowserhaxXL.

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
--> ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) <-- This is the guy who you really should be praising. All of my work is done through Him. :P

Anyways regarding newbrowerhaxXL, I would just advise being patient and wait 1 more week (or do seedminer on 3ds.hacks.guide if you're impatient for cfw). I'm still working on oldbrowserhaxXL.
I really hope Nintendo does not release 11.15.0-47 as an answer to your exploits.
They should leave the 3DS alone now. It is over.

defunct32

Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore

Haha, good job ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) + Zoogie.

Yes, I can wait, no hurry on my end just that it's good to know another method to CFW my stock 3DSes.

I really hope Nintendo does not release 11.15.0-47 as an answer to your exploits.
They should leave the 3DS alone now. It is over.

*Crosses finger* hopefully not.

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte