nando

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
could this be real? i'm sure all of you have heard of it by now. it sucks i can't already find a red one and now i want to wait for the blue one which i might not even be able to find if it does hit the stores.

http://gizmodo.com/349234/nintendo-ds-lite...sexiest-one-yet

i searched and didn't find a topic on this. if i'm wrong i'll lock -please don't be mean to me.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
I don't remember seeing any topic about this new DS.
It doesn't look all that good to me
unsure.gif

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My friend works at a Gamestop, he has this DS in his computer. SKU number and all. He told me about it a few days ago. It's also listed with a bundle that comes with Mario Kart.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
polar white still looks the best

nintendo's failing though, if they want me to buy a ds lite... they need to stock back up, i'm losing interest heh

JPH

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Maybe these won't have the shitty yellow-ish screens...

My brother has the red and black, it looks OK - but I think that Nintendo needs to stick with one color on their handhelds, not two.

It'd look better if it was just plain blue, IMO.

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think it's ugly
How can that guy find it sexiest yet
I think white on is sexiest, then the Black one, then the Black/Red one
And i won't add the Black/Blue one to the list

nando

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i somewhat agree on single color, but the finish of the red is completely different than the solid colors. it's almost like car paint. also the black part has a nice rubberized feel like the black macbooks, which feels a lot nicer than the shiny shells. overall the crimson feels less plastic-y and not as cheap as the others.

as much as i like the white ones, i hate to have a field of white around my screen, it simply diffuses the screen. black interiors should be standard for al the models IMO.

as far as the yellow tint. i bought a black one recently along with the crimson one and the screens had the same problems, so my guess is that shitty screens will be the standard for nintendo.

resres

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The photograph looks 'shopped to me... but i have been wrong... in the meantime, drool over a gold/black one:

goldslt1.jpg
Whether or not it is shopped, the fact is the item was listed on CC with those pictures.

There is another thread, but it's in the hardware DS section. I created it.. but I guess this is where it should properly go, whatever. =p

NonStopInTheMix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My friend works at a Gamestop, he has this DS in his computer. SKU number and all. He told me about it a few days ago. It's also listed with a bundle that comes with Mario Kart.

hmm meh no offense to nintendo or the store but i think thats a rather odd bundle... 2 tone blue ds with mariokart? wasnt mariokart released with the original red dsphat ? i can see the reasoning in that.. but with blue... you might as well advertise it with a blue shell and luigi streamliner or standard toad car on the front x.x

i agree with what a few have said. nintendo is better off making solid colors or offerring overseas one here (i want ice blue >

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Cool.