Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
mangascanlatiorlsblog.jpg

In my Blog i will post the latest Manga Scanlations such as
One Piece, Naruto, Bleach and so on.

For all who dont know what Scanlations are:
Scanlation is a term used for manga comics which have been scanned and translated by fans from their original language (usually Japanese or Korean) to another language, commonly English, French or Spanish. Scanlations are generally distributed for free via the Internet, either by direct download, BitTorrent or IRC. The word scanlation is a portmanteau of scan and translation.
(thx wikipedia)

HQ, LQ?
Scanlations differ very widely in editing quality. Some groups are content to release poorly-edited magazine-based scans filled with grammatical and spelling errors, while others release material of exceptional quality. These are often termed LQ (low-quality) and HQ (high-quality) releases respectively (the HQ label was originally created by Mangaproject to distinguish their scanlations). In this regard some general principles apply. First, LQ scanlations are typically released quickly while HQ ones are slower to come. This has mainly to do with the time it takes to do an HQ release, e.g. editing SFX, doing several proofreading cycles, etc., although using slower-released tank?bons is another factor.
(thx to wikipedia again
biggrin.gif
)

RAW?
RAW releases are unedited Scans.

Where i can Download the Scanlations?
Google Search ftw!
Theses relases are not hard to find. Try "Manganame Chapter" or search for "manga scanlation" and you find something useful
wink.gif

Rail

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I was expecting to see some pics.

To me, scantilations means lots of pics of scantily clad females scanned from some underground comics or something.

wacko.gif

Ah! I see. You said, scanlations, not scantilations. Big difference. My mind stuck the "ti" in there.

Nevermind......

rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c