Gaming new black ops update black screen

plutopete

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just put black ops on for a bit of carnage and it told me it required an update, as there is no way to play without accepting the update and as the previous ones were harmless I clicked proceed and now I just get a black screen when I try to select multiplayer. I'm using wiiflow and loading from a hard drive, anyone else had this today or suggest anything I can do to get the online working again.

plutopete

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Typical, it would be just me
mad.gif

I've tried deleting the patch and redoing it but I get the same thing when I try multiplayer, black screen with the white "Loading......" and then it just goes blank.
At least knowing that it can work again gives me hope I can fix it, I'll try remodding with modmii and see what happens.
smile.gif

fattest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm using wiiflow r304-224 and blackops loads using cios250base57 and i have no issues with the latest patch. most importantly no multiplayer freezing so far.

Tolly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mine was black screen

i just turned off the Ocarina in game load and load from ios222 instead of 249
wait at the main menu till the people start talking, then click multiplayer. and BANG YOUR ON.
smile.gif

plutopete

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Phew, well I've got it going again, had to delete my profiles as well as the patches and I have to use config usb loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr