DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
another slightly upscaled colletion, yeah!

Actually, Bioshock 1 and 2 haven't aged well.
Early days of the Unreal 3 engine weren't the prettiest.

The remake adresses these problems and make those games as pretty as they should be.
I do agree on Infinite tho, that didn't need remastering.

Du'Islingr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The remake adresses these problems and make those games as pretty as they should be.
Its not remastered for PC Just the consoles. basically on PC ur only getting bioshock 1 and 2 remastered for free.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Its not remastered for PC Just the consoles. basically on PC ur only getting bioshock 1 and 2 remastered for free.

Doesn't matter which platform you play it on.
Bioshock 1 and 2 just look terrible.
Be it PC or console.

Pr3tty F1y

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Actually, I believe Bioshock 1 and 2 are on a modified Unreal 2.5 engine. Only Bioshock Infinite move the series to the Unreal 3 engine, which would probably explain the difference in graphical quality.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Actually, I believe Bioshock 1 and 2 are on a modified Unreal 2.5 engine. Only Bioshock Infinite move the series to the Unreal 3 engine, which would probably explain the difference in graphical quality.

My bad, it indeed runs on the UE 2.5.
Heavily modified to incorporate aspects of the UE 3.

But yeh, the principal of it is still the same.

What did my comment saying infinite isnt getting a remaster on PC have to do with your reply? wut.....

You tell me, you quoted me lol.

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Day 1 buy. I have sampled all 3 games but i have never owned and played them to completion. Certainly will now.

Osga21

Full Time Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Just so everyone knows, if you own any of the Bioshock titles you'll get the remasters for free. And 2K didn't inflate the price like Bethesda did with Skyrim Legendary edition, so go grab the games you don't have!

Du'Islingr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just so everyone knows, if you own any of the Bioshock titles you'll get the remasters for free. And 2K didn't inflate the price like Bethesda did with Skyrim Legendary edition, so go grab the games you don't have!

Well its not even inflated if you already own the game and all dlc or the legendary version of skyrim on pc. Basically almost all PC players will get remastered for free. Bioshock is also giving us PC players free remasters of 1 and 2 and dlc if you own them. Bioshock infinite is not getting a remaster on PC.

And Bethesda has every right to charge "inflated price" on consoles because its on a new platform. Its not like its being released on 360 and ps3 in which case if they did I would agree with you. But if you dont already own it on pc which is where the game really shines anyways with mods then its your loss.

Since I have yet to see anything about a cutoff date, I am going to assume you have until before the release or they announce a cutoff date that you can buy Skyrim Legendary for like 30 bucks and get remastered for free.

Wendell Scott

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think 2K is doing this BioShock collection right! Very right in fact! I'm looking forward to enjoying that classic Rapture city again.

Osga21

Full Time Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Well its not even inflated if you already own the game and all dlc or the legendary version of skyrim on pc. Basically almost all PC players will get remastered for free. Bioshock is also giving us PC players free remasters of 1 and 2 and dlc if you own them. Bioshock infinite is not getting a remaster on PC.

And Bethesda has every right to charge "inflated price" on consoles because its on a new platform. Its not like its being released on 360 and ps3 in which case if they did I would agree with you. But if you dont already own it on pc which is where the game really shines anyways with mods then its your loss.

Since I have yet to see anything about a cutoff date, I am going to assume you have until before the release or they announce a cutoff date that you can buy Skyrim Legendary for like 30 bucks and get remastered for free.
After the remake was announced the legendary edition increased in price and so did the DLC, and when the steam sales came they weren't discounted like they usually are

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I may take a shower to remove all the sunburns in my body