1. diggeloid

diggeloid GBAtemp Regular

United States
    That trailer is a mess, but this game looks absolutely enormous. I really like the style though; it gives me some like Jackie Chan Adventures, Xiaolin Showdown, Samurai Jack, and similar cartoon vibes, and the anthropomorphized animals do not seem to fall into furry territory.

I'd totally play this, if it ever comes out.

2. TobiasAmaranth

TobiasAmaranth GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Gee, maybe the apocalypse isn't because of destroying the entire earth but just having humans fuck themselves over so bad that something else takes over. A nice green planet full of color.

Proves the people making the game are already more creative than you. XD

64bitmodels likes this.
  3. Sasori

Sasori GBAtemp Addict

United States
    I remember playing this at PAX a few years ago, it was great than and I’m sure will be even better once they are happy with it

4. pustal

pustal Koalafied member.

Portugal
    I have a problem with this game, and it's semantic...

5. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    Kinda feels like the trailer is just the same few clips of attacks repeating over and over. Looks nice though, I really like the graphics and visual style. Will have to keep an eye out for more gameplay to see if it's something for me, but so far looks like it could be.

StrayGuitarist likes this.
  6. StrayGuitarist

StrayGuitarist A genuine feline disaster.

United States
    Huh. Although it seems a bit unfocused here, it still definitely looks like something I wanna play the hell out of. I thought it was gonna have a Switch release, too, but it seems they've dropped that. Oh, well. I'll probably pick it up on the Xbone.

TheCasualties likes this.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Biomutant, gameplay, trailer