Homebrew New betas of SCUMMVMDS

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
no ideas for how to get the games to save on the SuperCard?
frown.gif

I tried to patch the nds file, but it didn't work...

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to put my M3CF to use in 2021 so I put ScummVM DS v0.9.1 on the card. SCUMMVM DS boots up but doesn't show my folder containing the game DOTT (Day of the Tentacle) so I can't add the game and load it. And no .ini file is created after running the emulator. Anyone know which is the best version to use with M3CF? My M3 is updated with the latest firmware and I tried the latest version 1.2.1 of ScummVM DS and it doesn't load. Does anyone have any of the beta ScummVM DS versions that were compatible with the M3?

And I'm also trying to figure out why my GBAMP will play ScummVM DS v1.01 just fine on my DS fat, but it won't load SCUMMVM DS v1.01 when I use it in the DS lite. The fat and the lite both are using flashmeV8.

Help me obi-won, or anyone, you're my only hope.............:nds::yaynds:

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to put my M3CF to use in 2021 so I put ScummVM DS v0.9.1 on the card. SCUMMVM DS boots up but doesn't show my folder containing the game DOTT (Day of the Tentacle) so I can't add the game and load it. And no .ini file is created after running the emulator. Anyone know which is the best version to use with M3CF? My M3 is updated with the latest firmware and I tried the latest version 1.2.1 of ScummVM DS and it doesn't load. Does anyone have any of the beta ScummVM DS versions that were compatible with the M3?

And I'm also trying to figure out why my GBAMP will play ScummVM DS v1.01 just fine on my DS fat, but it won't load SCUMMVM DS v1.01 when I use it in the DS lite. The fat and the lite both are using flashmeV8.

Help me obi-won, or anyone, you're my only hope.............:nds::yaynds:
Did you DLDI patch it? GBA slot stuff I don't think ever had autopatch for DLDI. Not sure what we are suggesting for DLDI but the following should be a start
https://www.chishm.com/DLDI/index.html

Reactions: assassinz

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you DLDI patch it? GBA slot stuff I don't think ever had autopatch for DLDI. Not sure what we are suggesting for DLDI but the following should be a start
https://www.chishm.com/DLDI/index.html

Yes, I did the DLDI patch. M3 card is recognized, DLDI initialized by the emulator and SCUMMVM DS runs but won't show any files or folders at all to let me add games when I use the Add or Choose options. And when SCUMMVM loads it says scummvm.ini created, but no ini file is found on the CF card when I check it on my PC. Seems like SCUMMVM isn't reading or writing to/from CF, but only the scummvmds.nds file is being loaded and that's it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: