DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This firmware update came out before Spirit Tracks was released, so naturally it doesn't fix it.
And what the hell is wrong with Mario and Sonic anyways? I've been playing it fine without noticing any AP.
Anyways, this beta apparently breaks the backlight changing feature, and the only other game it fixes is a shovelware so don't bother updating.

Edit: Might and Magic has been cracked.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
JabbaFlap said:
I can drive the train ok to castle with Zelda ok ? on cyclo 1.55beta4 + XPA's crack for it
That's what the patch was initially for. Try saving the game, restarting your DS then try to load it again, it won't work, so you're forced to use RTS. (Hold select when loading the game, you only need to do this once.)

JabbaFlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
That's what the patch was initially for. Try saving the game, restarting your DS then try to load it again, it won't work, so you're forced to use RTS. (Hold select when loading the game, you only need to do this once.)
Ah so the save is messed up, its such a nice enjoyable game I'm going to buy the ROM as these dev's thoroughly deserve it
biggrin.gif

sfg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just tested and Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games still hangs when going to Icepeak.

QUOTE said:
And what the hell is wrong with Mario and Sonic anyways? I've been playing it fine without noticing any AP.

Are you sure you're talking about the Olympic Winter Games one? I think there's another with Mario & Sonic.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM