Gaming New ban wave for cheaters in sun & moon

H1B1Esquire

RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's obviously not as bad as console-level banning, but I'm in the same boat; what does it check for now: usage of clones, impossible perfects, impossible version-specific, improvement on item-hack-check? Or maybe they just let people think they were 'safe' for a few weeks and pulled the rug from under their feet with the same tactics. I also have to assume a decent amount of people banned before, were banned again.

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you get around this ban if you did get banned

You have to get a new gamesync id.

If you have a backuped save to the point where you can still generate a new gamesync id then you can just use that and you'll be fine

If not you just have to start a new save and import all your pokemon into that save.(You will have to beat the game again to get access to megas)

You will have to also delete your game from pgl and then register your new gamesync id with them. However they only delete games on monday nights during their maintenance. I guess you can also just create a brand new pgl account and register it there as well.

This ban only effects rated battles though, You can still go online and trade/battle with friends and you can still battle with randoms on free battle.

Last edited by phillyrider807,

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's obviously not as bad as console-level banning, but I'm in the same boat; what does it check for now: usage of clones, impossible perfects, impossible version-specific, improvement on item-hack-check? Or maybe they just let people think they were 'safe' for a few weeks and pulled the rug from under their feet with the same tactics. I also have to assume a decent amount of people banned before, were banned again.

Anything that isn't legal. If you have stuff like marshadow or ash pikachu in your box they can see that and it flags u. Stuff like multiple z crystals or the unobtainable gems will also flag you. And then of course shiny pokemon of shiny locks will flag you as well(I saw a shiny celebi on free battle a couple days ago. Celebi is shiny locked)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

In pkhex you can change the game sync id can't you change it to all zeros so you can sync a new one

Hmm idk. I never messed with gamesync editing. I guess u can try it. There's nothing to lose at this point.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there really no way to get a shiny Celebi on the main games?

Because there was one in the PMD Explorers games...

phillyrider807

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, it's pretty much the same as before. I wonder if it was from people WT'ing; there was a certain someone trading shiny Celebi out on a massive scale.

Yea Shiny Celebi/Meloetta/Keldeo and Victini for some reason are no longer shiny locked even though there has never been a shiny event for any of them. So thats a clear giveaway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1