flygon12345

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
i know this is dumb but i wont be making this hack but i am here to give the idea about it...

we can use black and white stuff to make the r/s/e remake like the one black ruby which got abbanded ..

i hope someone who know how to make hacks might take an interest and start on this thing...we can use all the black ruby and pure/pitch b/w stuff so it will the mix of them except that characters will be 3rd gen one but also the 5th gen will be there too so it will be a 5th and 3rd gen mix..

also we will need 16 badges 3rd gen and 5th gen...first there will be the 3rd gen then 5th....first team aqua and magma will try to take over the worl then they will team up and make team plasma with the 7 sages thingi and also their will the 3rd gen routes and cities and 5th gen too and all cool stuff...

it will be fun and the best and biggest project everrrrrrr

flygon12345

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
actually you can ..it will the next part of the hg/ss thingi it will be really cool...

nintendo might be doing the same with the remake but it could be 3rd gen and 4th gen or 5th gen make or even 3rd gen and 1st and 2nd gen

ferret7463

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ooh, ooh, I know what else they can do! They can mix all the stuff from Pokemon black and white together and call it "Grey".
tpi.gif

avran89

ALWB 4 LIFE!!! MOOSE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ferret7463 said:
ooh, ooh, I know what else they can do! They can mix all the stuff from Pokemon black and white together and call it "Grey".
tpi.gif

This is a bit off-topic but Game Freak have been exploring the idea about making the special edition about N's background and stuff so that's going to be exciting.

flygon12345

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
India
it took that back in a live conference of their where they also told that they will launch wii U

so it wont be there...and anybody interested to make it..pls say yes it will be fun as according to me/many youtubers 3rd gen is the best gen and 5th gen has it all....

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Sora de Eclaune said:
Yes, and while we're at it, let's also make a Pokemon hack that turns all of the Pokemon into Ditto that can't learn attacks and don't know attacks.
is simple to replace all 00 XD wkwkwk also no wild pokemon XD is easy edit on header so is save time XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over