Hacking New and in need of some help with my brew.

Woregrim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there so I'm just jumping on here because its a damn good source of info on 3ds homebrewery.
However I am having a real pickle of a time with a new arm9 load. Unfortunately being so new to this I followed a video instead of the great guide made by the great person at this link https://3ds.guide/ .

Once i get to the point where I use the internet browser on my 2ds it doesnt load the arm11bin it will not load but it gives me a link i click the link and nothing happens. I have tried everything i could find in the forums for this and it won't work. The video I followed is here 12:09 is around where the problem for me starts.

So currently my top screen is morphed (witch is normal at that step) but I cannot get back into homebrew anymore. Is there a way I can start from scratch at this point? because I would much rather do that than try to follow this further into hell. and id rather start fresh with the good written guide witch I now know works on my 2ds (the One that I messed up on is one i bought for my mama :wacko: )

Any help would be much appreciated.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's completely normal for the 2DS. You can just continue the install from there.
Don't reformat your system though! You will bootloop if you do! Just pick up from where you would have have last left off on the 3ds.guide.

Woregrim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's completely normal for the 2DS. You can just continue the install from there.
Don't reformat your system though! You will bootloop if you do! Just pick up from where you would have have last left off on the 3ds.guide.

Arm11 doesnt work so i cant continue. I may have already looped it I'm unsure.

Woregrim

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Wait You made me think of something different and now Ive got it fixed Thank you Waifu! XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)