Hacking New Acekard 2i + Used DSi

lukands

I took the little bus here
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Maybe I am doing things backwards But I am picking up a new Acekard 2i, The guy I`m getting it from says he will put AKAIO 1.5 and the 1.4 update on (for no extra cost, wow LOL). I am currently looking for a used (or new) DSi so of course I don`t know if its going to be 1.3 or 1.4. Does it matter if I go ahead and already have a Acekard loaded with the 1.4 update?
If the DSi has 1.3 will it work without problem if I don`t update the firware on it to 1.4 and use the Acekard that has the 1.4 update on. OR to use the Acekard with 1.4 I need to use a DSi with the firmware updated to 1.4?
I am very good with all the DS lite stuff but DSi is something new to me (learning curve)

Kroganwrex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If the dsi has 1.3 firmware, you are fine and can use the 1.4 update on the acekard and then update the dsi. If the dsk has 1.4 firmware, you will have to update the acekard on another dsi with 1.3 or on a ds lite or ds phat.

EDIT - SORRY ABOUT MY RANDOM ANSWER DIDNT READ QUESTION
tongue.gif

Having your acekard already loaded with the 1.4 bypass update thingy is fine, just saves you some time!

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
An Acekard with the 1.4 patch will work on any DS, DS Lite, or DSi no matter what the firmware. So it really doesn't matter. Anyway, if it was on 1.3 you could just update it to 1.4 if the Acekard didn't work on 1.3, so a totally pointless topic that you could have worked out for yourself if you used 2 braincells.

Until Nintendo release 1.5.

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
ifish said:
i dont think nintendo will even win in blocking flash cards if they copy a game like the ak2i dose
I thought you said you were going to try and speak English now? Or were you lying?

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
ifish said:
i speak english im trying my best to type well and i edited that post.
But it makes no sense
wacko.gif

Just because it's got the ID of another game doesn't mean Nintendo wont be able to block it.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
unless the dsi can load the game once its inserted and see what it really is i dont think it will be that easy for nintendo to block look at homebrew channel took nintendo 3 tries to get it right for maybe 20 hours intill a new one came out

lukands

I took the little bus here
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
ShatteredScreens said:
An Acekard with the 1.4 patch will work on any DS, DS Lite, or DSi no matter what the firmware. So it really doesn't matter. Anyway, if it was on 1.3 you could just update it to 1.4 if the Acekard didn't work on 1.3, so a totally pointless topic that you could have worked out for yourself if you used 2 braincells.

Until Nintendo release 1.5.

Yes I could have worked it out myself IF I had a DSi in my hands to mess with. BUT I am jumping the gun perhaps and just trying to prepare for my future DSi purchase. I`m just asking if I chose to leave the DSi at 1.3 would the Acekard work if cart was already updated to 1.4. (Now please nobody ask why I would want to keep the DSi at 1.3)

D

Deleted_171835

ShatteredScreens said:
ifish said:
i speak english im trying my best to type well and i edited that post.
But it makes no sense
wacko.gif

Just because it's got the ID of another game doesn't mean Nintendo wont be able to block it.

Don't worry. With experience, in the future he will get better. Maybe his english will be as good as mine someday!
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...