soulskeeper

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
did you, by chance, install anything to NAND?

try holding L+R+Up+A at boot. do you get to system update?
it does not work either, the only thing that i did after finishing the set up is this:

trying to fix the dsi cart it stropped working after the set up https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Troubleshooting#twl_broken

installing the games i had on my o3dsxl on this n3dsxl

transferring save files with savedatafiller

pressing "download later" in the eshop for some of my games

changing time and date

it didnt turn on after i changed the time and date

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it does not work either, the only thing that i did after finishing the set up is this:

trying to fix the dsi cart it stropped working after the set up https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Troubleshooting#twl_broken

installing the games i had on my o3dsxl on this n3dsxl

transferring save files with savedatafiller

pressing "download later" in the eshop for some of my games

changing time and date

it didnt turn on after i changed the time and date
one tip: stop using SaveDataFiler, use JKSM.

try restoring an earlier NAND dump (that NANDmin.bin you made) using Hourglass9.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
really :O, didn't know it can brick a system i used it on my old3dsxl, are all the thing i did since the back are going to be erased?
"didn't know it can brick a system" it's not that, it's that nobody recommends it anymore, JKSM is infinitely better.

games you installed after might disappear until you reinstall their tickets. but if it gets your system working again, it's probably worth a shot. you probably shouldn't have done the 9.2 ctrtransfer if you had a working NAND backup (the NANDmin.bin you made before the ctrtransfer...), which you do, right?

soulskeeper

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
"didn't know it can brick a system" it's not that, it's that nobody recommends it anymore, JKSM is infinitely better.

games you installed after might disappear until you reinstall their tickets. but if it gets your system working again, it's probably worth a shot. you probably shouldn't have done the 9.2 ctrtransfer if you had a working NAND backup (the NANDmin.bin you made before the ctrtransfer...), which you do, right?
so your'e i should probably use my old back and start over instead of using my latest one?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK I restored the NANDmin before the 2.1.0 downgrade, now i need to do everything all over again right?
no, you still have a9lh if you restored with Hourglass9. make sure it says "Sys 9.2.0-20" (ends in either U/E/J); if it does, go update. it should not say "Ver. 9.2.0-20"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0