Homebrew New 3DS XL Galaxy Version Systen Ver

vb_encryption_vb

That hardmod guy....
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New consoles ( xl ) are shipping with 11.0 , older stock of the small N3DS are still shipping with 10.7 ( Target exclusive Mario Land )

Gamestop not taking returns, they might be on to the whole, it's probably bricked due to you trying to mod it scam. They caught on to this during the Xbox 360 ban waves years ago and quit taking in trade ins and returns.

mehmeh11

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
though you could still wait (someone said he found an arm 11 exploit and that he was working on an arm 9 exploit)

P

PaiiNSteven

TBH I dont care what version the 3DS is on. It's beautiful.

EDIT: Photos have been leaked, its 11.0. There, now i'm of some help to this thread.

Last edited by ,

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be picking one up from gamestop in about 5 hours, so I'll verify if it's on 11.0. I already have an o3ds with A9LH with fieldrunners prepped, and because I am going to sell the o3ds after I move over to n3ds I don't have to worry about getting nnid back.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Reactions: einhuman197

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
If that were possible we would have a way to just system transfer homebrew apps, which in turn would negate the need for fieldrunners to downgrade 11.0.
eh but i don't get why using tickets does not work to trick the real eshop into letting you download it for free since on the hacked 3ds you downloaded it from the legit eshop

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Personally I think it has a stupid name ("New Galaxy Style New 3DS XL" WTF) and looks like it has a generic $10 decalgirl skin on it.

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I think it has a stupid name ("New Galaxy Style New 3DS XL" WTF) and looks like it has a generic $10 decalgirl skin on it.
At least it's standard price. Knowing Nintendo's past sometimes they get priced higher with specialty designs. They already are online due to scalpers, luckily they are standard price at my local gamestop.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, damn scalpers. I wish I picked up the New gold Zelda edition when I had the chance. Don't want to spend $400 for one now...

Annoying enough someone's selling one on Kijiji for MSRP but I won't be able to afford it until payday on Friday.

Last edited by Futurdreamz,
Reactions: Glyptofane

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk, i don't have one