Hacking New 3DS XL for US/Europe 9.0/9.2 or new 9.4 firmware?

Lockerzpoints2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like the title says, does anyone know if the NEW 3DS XL will have 9.2 firmware (9.0 Europe) or will it have the brand new 9.4 update? I've asked around and a lot of people said you have to update when you get it out the box. I'd like to get a NEW 3DS XL and sell my old one POSSIBLY.

chikoo_69

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Impossible to tell until someone with a early unit leaks that information. I want to know too, but in any cases, im pretty sure Gateway team will figure a way out to exploit 9.4+

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
Impossible to tell until someone with a early unit leaks that information. I want to know too, but in any cases, im pretty sure Gateway team will figure a way out to exploit 9.4+

Sounds like good news

I
Like the title says, does anyone know if the NEW 3DS XL will have 9.2 firmware (9.0 Europe) or will it have the brand new 9.4 update? I've asked around and a lot of people said you have to update when you get it out the box. I'd like to get a NEW 3DS XL and sell my old one POSSIBLY.

I've heard that the New 3DS XL in Australia is version v9.0 but I might need to clarify with some people as i'm thinking of selling my older one
Until perhaps check youtube and also ask people too :)

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Since it needs time to produce and make an electronic device, I think the consoles were already made months ago, well at least when they released the firmware 9.0.

If it doesn't support Gateway, you still can use sky3DS which supports the latest firmware.

Anyway I don't think it will come with a firmware above 9.4, so you are good to go.

From what I've heard, the ambassador edition came with 9.0 in Europe.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: