New 3DS XL Faulty Start Button

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by seijinshu, Jun 25, 2016.

1. seijinshu
    OP

seijinshu ...

Jan 6, 2016
    United States
    I just bought a New 3DS XL that is now running A9LH Updated sysnand.
    I noticed that my start button needs much more pressure than the other buttons (and seems less clicky compared to the working select button) during an online Smash session.
    I went through a whole install of A9LH plus post install stuff and loads of other goodies requiring the start button and it worked perfectly fine. It wasn't until I noticed it during smash.

Any tips? I do not want to return it (I will if I must, but I must wait for 2 weeks until I can get back to playing... I don't wanna do that. I do not want to open it up (No risks of further damage plus I don't have the required screwdriver).

I DID use a barely moist wipe to clean the system off (It was left out for about 1 hours plus I squeezed most of the liquid when I got it out before leaving it out) since it had some dirty hand grime on the enclosure, mainly on the outside and face buttons.

2. seijinshu
    OP

seijinshu ...

Jan 6, 2016
    United States
    Help? I only have 2 days before I return it to Walmart.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

3. INobody

INobody Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2016
    Gambia, The
    Return. Get new one. Install A9LH.

4. seijinshu
    OP

seijinshu ...

Jan 6, 2016
    United States
    Yeah... I still am waiting for transfer period to expire. When I do return, hopefully I can just import from Japan.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk