Homebrew New 3ds with cfw, black screen but audio, payload and recovery mode working and visible (help pls)

EdgeMask

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone, I have a problem with my new 3ds with b9s just put it (before it was at al9h), a few weeks ago while playing (and I was still at al9h), there appeared the word "there is an error, turn off the console and contact nintendo support ", since then, when the home menu is switched on, the screen is black, but the audio and the touch screen works and feels good, the payloads start, work, and see. the same applies to the recovery mode menu (visible and working).
Today I tried to go from al9h to b9s successfully but nothing, always black screen, please help me.
ps. the app and games work but there is black screen.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Try deleting home menu extdata.

Clear Home Menu’s extdata by navigating to the following folder on your SD card: /Nintendo 3DS/(32 Character ID)/(32 Character ID)/extdata/00000000/
  • EUR Region: Delete 00000098
  • JPN Region: Delete 00000082
  • USA Region: Delete 0000008f
  • CHN Region: Delete 000000A1
  • KOR Region: Delete 000000A9
  • TWN Region: Delete 000000B1

PabloMK7

Red Yoshi! ^ω^
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I didn't explain myself correctly, what I mean is that the problem is only in the camera ribbon cable. (The ribbon cable for the top screen is different than the camera one). Safe mode works because the camera isn't initialized, not the case of the home menu tho.

HamBone41801

Vipera’s Alt
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The ribbon cable that goes from the motherboard to the camera is broken or not connected properly. Several users have had this problem in the past.
didnt that use to happen to the o3ds? iirc it would just shut itself down as soon as you turned it on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol