Homebrew new 3ds update about to come ?

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
cause they generally release a system update after a direct and new features to street pass it could mean an update or not i made this because browser hax is probs going to get patched a9lh users like me will be fine but not homebrew users that do not own exploit game

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
but we arent them so we dont know......but its overdue at this point imo and anyone relying on browserhax is a bit silly, at least they could install menuhax seeing as the browser will get blocked if a update does come out

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
yeah they can ofc, but most of the time (if not every time) when a system title has been updated , they bundle it with a full system update, so sure they technically could just update miiplaza a proper system update is going to be in the pipeline anyway to patch browserhax and probably menuhax

and more than likely the dsi and hardmod downgrade method

as you can see there is a lot of stuff that warrants a proper system update

Last edited by gamesquest1,

PrometheusG.

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
the update of Mii Plaza ver 5.0 is available on the eshop or by launching the game,so it doesn't come with a system update

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I'm unable to access the Direct at the moment, can someone please check and let me know if the StreetPass Plaza update adds the new 100 StreetPass capacity feature, or is that from a separate update/needs a separate purchase?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
could still just be a update for miiplaza, as a out of date system title is displayed as there being a system update available even if its just 1 title on a older version

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Push it :creep: