Hardware new 3ds system menu out of the box?

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on how long the system has been sitting in the box. I got one a month ago on 9.5. Do your homework and know the store's policy on returns or look on ebay.

drakegraves

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends on how long the system has been sitting in the box. I got one a month ago on 9.5. Do your homework and know the store's policy on returns or look on ebay.
thankee. thats what i thought; i dont imagine the average gamestop employee would know exactly how long it'd been in stock. thats gonna be a tough one

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
I found one at a used game store on 10.7.

I HAVE an exploited o3ds, but I haven't looked into what my options are really. Should I keep shopping?
I believe 10.7 can be downgraded.

drakegraves

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I believe 10.7 can be downgraded.
I was looking at that too. I've been out of the game so long, it's hard to keep up with all the advancements.

In particular, it's hard to find guides made RECENTLY that include all my options; I always hate making new threads but it feels like the smartest idea, because there are so many knowledgeable people here who can just tell me/redirect me!

Another place near me has Cubic Ninja for 35, and I've got about that much in store credit! :-)

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10.7 is fine. I got one of those and installed A9LH on it this week. You don't technically need Cubic Ninja, it would just save a little time and trouble when you have to use browserhax initially instead. Take a look at the Plailect Guide.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
good point i'll move over to homebrew etc
Oh, no, I didn't mean that! :rofl2:
I've just posted a reply, but quickly realised I was in the wrong thread, so I've edited the reply out. :rolleyes:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1