Gaming NEW 3DS Rumours - Donkey Kong, Zelda, Pokemon.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
http://dualpixels.com/2012/11/29/rumor-behind-the-scenes-with-first-party-hardware-and-third-party-softwear-next-gen/

"Recently Dual Pixels has received word from Geno, the guy who delivered us the rumors that came true about Castlevania and the Kingdom Hearts HD collection, about Next Gen. This statement talks about the next-gen PlayStation, XBOX, some of Nintendo’s plans for upcoming E3, and more."

"Nintendo’s core first party line up for E3 will be the next 3D Mario game that will be out by Holiday 2013, a next Zelda adventure for the Nintendo 3DS, a double dose of Kirby with the return of Tilt ‘n Tumble for Wii U and Kirby’s Pop Up Pannick for Nintendo 3DS, a new HD Yoshi’s Island game, Donkey Kong Land Returns for Nintendo 3DS, new Fatal Frame for Wii U, the new Retro Studios title which may or may not make Holiday 2013 and two new IPs."

"Mainline 3DS Pokemon game needs roughly two more years before it’s released. Uses a full 3D engine and will have a story dealing with a world wide crisis. A new Pokemon type will be introduced (has not been done since Gold and Silver) and while not as many new Pokemon as in past gens older Pokemon will get new abilities and forms. Will maximize the Nintendo 3DS use of 3D, StreetPass and online connectivity. The first NFC game for Wii U will be a next gen Battrio game coming out in all regions."

Oh SNAP..

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm glad to see Donkey Kong series is being entirely rebooted.

I'm sad that Kirby might be receiving another gimmicky spin-off. I want full-fledged games like Return to Dreamland but with more refinement.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm glad to see Donkey Kong series is being entirely rebooted.

I'm sad that Kirby might be receiving another gimmicky spin-off. I want full-fledged games like Return to Dreamland but with more refinement.
I agree to a certain extent, but the only way I want to see a full-fledged Kirby game is if they introduce a bazillion new powers. They can get away with rehashing Mario without changing the formula much because he's their number one IP, but I'm not so sure people would be as happy to see a Return to Dreamland 2 that is exactly the same game with different levels. I thought Epic Yarn was a nice refreshing effort, but I'm not a big fan of other Kirby spin-off games.

I keep saying Ninty should remake Faxanadu, just to see something like the Metroidvania legacy Nintendo have abandoned since the GBA :P

BenRK

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reading through to beyond the Nintendo rumors... some of the stuff said seems down right... expensive and silly. Projecting a 360 view of the game world around the user? That... would be cool, but that's not exactly realistic in terms of... well, everyone has a different living room. Will Microsoft be selling a huge, walk in sphere as their next console? I doubt it...

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Donkey Kong and Zelda I want. I'll obviously buy the Mario game too. Maybe Yoshi game depending on what it's like.

Also, you're all stupid. Star Fox? Really? How about another F-Zero game. That's an instant buy for me.

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Oh, I don't know where to begin. Will post later with excitement.

All legit, this guy has spilled all the beans last time and all damn right.

3DS Zelda next year! :)

New Pokemon type and full 3D pokemon engine. Bring it on.

Donkey Kong on 3DS mmm

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, I don't know where to begin. Will post later with excitement.

All legit, this guy has spilled all the beans last time and all damn right.

3DS Zelda next year! :)

New Pokemon type and full 3D pokemon engine. Bring it on.

Donkey Kong on 3DS mmm

Exactly what I thought, just need another metroid and I can die happy..

Reactions: TripleSMoon

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
That's awesome!
I wonder what new type will people introduce to pokémon.
I tought about Crystal type.
You guys got any idea?

Janthran

Solarian
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree to a certain extent, but the only way I want to see a full-fledged Kirby game is if they introduce a bazillion new powers. They can get away with rehashing Mario without changing the formula much because he's their number one IP, but I'm not so sure people would be as happy to see a Return to Dreamland 2 that is exactly the same game with different levels. I thought Epic Yarn was a nice refreshing effort, but I'm not a big fan of other Kirby spin-off games.

I keep saying Ninty should remake Faxanadu, just to see something like the Metroidvania legacy Nintendo have abandoned since the GBA :P
I think they should stop making Kirby games where you can't properly combine powers, like in Crystal Shards.

Kikirini

Zelda Fangirl
Trophies
Website
kuroshouri.com
XP
Country
United States
If there really is a new pokemon type being introduced, I'm wondering where it would fit it. Sure, adding the Dark and Steel types back then was beneficial for the whole game, but... I dunno, I can't think of where we'd need another type...

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's awesome!
I wonder what new type will people introduce to pokémon.
I tought about Crystal type.
You guys got any idea?
Wood type? I dunno, I can't come up with anything good. How about 'light' type, to match with the 'dark' type. Now that's an idea.

Crystal sounds good!

If there really is a new pokemon type being introduced, I'm wondering where it would fit it. Sure, adding the Dark and Steel types back then was beneficial for the whole game, but... I dunno, I can't think of where we'd need another type...

Well if they do intend to add another type, It will bring the hype back into the series. We haven't had new types since g/s and it's been rather dull. A few new types could spice things up. :P

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
I give no credibility to the source and I got a reason: Nintendo use to official announce big franchise games extremely early. We have announced Luigi's Mansion and nothing else. So don't expect anything before Q3 2013.

Now, as Ryupower said, Nintendo obviously will milk Zelda and Pokemon franchises, as always, it is just a matter of time.

Now about the new pokemon type, there is tons of Legendary pkm, and this got ridiculous (everybody owns a legend, this goes against the idea of legend). There is tons of girlish pokemons as well (more than a half) and this is ridiculous since 1996. So they should create Legendary type and trow them away, and they should create girlish type and forget that they existed. After that we will have 150 cool pkm or less, but the game will be a lot better.

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Some awesome types from the top of my head...Wind , Radiation/nuclear, Bionic, Light, Bacterial/viral, Plasma, Gas, instead of ancient pokemon what about pokemon from the future?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality