Hardware New 3DS LL Super Famicom Edition comes with 11.0 & IPS Screen!

Traiver

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey tempers,

I pre-ordered this beauty over 4 months ago, and today was the day and it arrived finally!

Some screenshots:

IMG_0117.JPG
IMG_0114.JPG
IMG_0116.JPG

Last edited by Traiver,

Traiver

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, IPS! How is the 3D effect on it compared to a bog standard New 3DS XL?
Well, it does affect the quality of the image a little bit but not a game-breaking extent. I personally prefer the IPS models though because I care for quality playing a lot. But this is my personal meaning.

Reactions: XRaidersP

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, IPS! How is the 3D effect on it compared to a bog standard New 3DS XL?
With better angles, the 3D effect is way better on IPS. Ghosting is usually worse on TN and if you're looking at the screen from an angle, shifting colors cause problems in 3D.
Plus, they're better in direct light, like when you're inside.

Boured

A Dusk Lycanroc who cares a lot about people.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks gorgeous, though I won't be getting one as I want a NDS that I'm able to hack.....and read.

maxxz

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey tempers,

I pre-ordered this beauty over 4 months ago, and today was the day and it arrived finally!

Some screenshots:

View attachment 58050 View attachment 58051 View attachment 58053

those screen doesnt look like ips from this pic ....looks alot like TN for top and bottom.... can u provide more "angled" pic with black theme? bcoz i plan to get this famicom version too but it would be bummer if it comes with tn screen... need to double confirm..

cheuble

squid
Trophies
XP
Country
France
those screen doesnt look like ips from this pic ....looks alot like TN for top and bottom.... can u provide more "angled" pic with black theme? bcoz i plan to get this famicom version too but it would be bummer if it comes with tn screen... need to double confirm..
N E C R O B U M P

maxxz

Trophies
XP
Country
no reply from ts ....could tat means im right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/