• Replies 83
  • Likes 3

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So if I wanted I could import it early and have the exact same machine that I would have when waiting for the EU release?
too bad for me that November is filled with so many game releases >.<

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Missed opportunity for Nintendo to call it "Super 3DS" because the coloured buttons are a reference to the Super Nintendo.

300px-New_Nintendo_3DS_(white).jpg

It's gonna be confusing for game stores that sell used and new consoles.

Customer: Do you sell New 3DS?
Employee: Yes. Here they are.
Customer: No, I meant the New 3DS that Nintendo released.
Employee: Oh that one? No, we're out of stock.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
No plans to release in EU / US? What? Why? Surely those are bigger markets than Australia and surely it's not simply geographical distance that prevents them from shipping to the US. How much more could it possibly cost?
It's likely because they can only manufacture a certain amount and Australia's market just fits under their manufacturing allotment for this year. Keep in mind the pop. of Australia is less than California so its much easier to meet it's demand than all of North and South America and Europe.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The pal region has been getting a lot of things before the US nowadays, haven't they? Pretty sure it used to be the opposite. ;(

Not really. Most big releases are US first to be honest.
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire coming 21st worldwide and Europe is getting it on the 28th(november that is).

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah, that's what I mean. We usually get nice things before you guys, but lately it's been the opposite.
No, it's not been the opposite lately. There have been some cases where we get things before the US but generally we still have to wait forever for most things (lol hai SMT IV)

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
No, it's not been the opposite lately. There have been some cases where we get things before the US but generally we still have to wait forever for most things (lol hai SMT IV)

I was just looking at Professor Layton and a few Capcom games. I dunno what SMT IV is. :P

Mario92

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Finland
I can wait for little while but sticking with that "new 3DS" as title is super dumb in MANY aspects, especially if they are releasing games that aren't compatible with older versions.

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
I can wait for little while but sticking with that "new 3DS" as title is super dumb in MANY aspects, especially if they are releasing games that aren't compatible with older versions.

Better than what they named the Wii U. At least when parents are shopping on Christmas, when they're child goes "I want the New 3DS!", they'll get what they wanted.

Sounds smart to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'm telling