• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 2,724
  • Replies 24
D

Deleted_171835

OP
2NlkW.jpg

Sengoku Musou Chronicle, one of the 3DS's launch titles, is getting a sequel in SMC2nd, set to release September 13th.

According to Sinobi, the game has multiple scenarios selectable from the start (as opposed to Chronicle 1st's single route) with branches and multiple endings which are shown on a chart at you complete the game.

A new mode called "Moushou Enbu", in a "Mission clear" format has been added for local play, with online ranking. Two new characters, Takatora Toudou and Munenori Yagyuu have been added, with another female character to be revealed.
Translation

http://musou.ldblog....es/1998390.html

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You only really have a solid chance of Tekken getting localized. SWC2, that's also rather likely, but Guild 02 probably won't be.

I can't say I like Tekken and I never cared to know what Guild 02 or whatever the franchise is called is. I do love my Warriors titles but I'm satisfied with Next on the Vita.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait... when did Namco Bandai get the rights to Star Trek? I thought Bethesda still had that franchise in their grips. I would love to see a Star Trek Legacy 2

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I friggin want Samurai Warriors Chronicles 2!! Day one purchase for me. *-*
Btw, does anyone know if it'll have customisable main chars like Chronicles had (I'm assuming it does, since it's a sequel, it would be so amazing if that's the case)?

Reactions: 1 person

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sigh* When's Dynasty Warriors 3D gonna come out? I hope they're not planning on pulling a Samurai Warriors = 3DS and Dynasty Warriors = Vita type deal.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*sigh* When's Dynasty Warriors 3D gonna come out? I hope they're not planning on pulling a Samurai Warriors = 3DS and Dynasty Warriors = Vita type deal.
It's already out. And it's not leaving Japan.
Ah. Well that's disappointing, I certainly was hoping to be able to play that on the go, and despite my interest in the Vita I'm not all too keen on that version. I guess SW will have to do...

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I friggin want Samurai Warriors Chronicles 2!! Day one purchase for me. *-*
Btw, does anyone know if it'll have customisable main chars like Chronicles had (I'm assuming it does, since it's a sequel, it would be so amazing if that's the case)?

I second this. Samurai Warriors Chronicles was the first game I got with my 3DS and was my overall favorite game on the 3DS so far. I got the most play time from it. I hope the sequel lives up to the level of the first one.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Now this is stupid.

KT didn't localize Versus and now they're (likely) slapping westerners with another Dynasty Warrior spinoff?

I know SW is a decent -good game but I find KT really stupid.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now this is stupid.

KT didn't localize Versus and now they're (likely) slapping westerners with another Dynasty Warrior spinoff?

I don't think that Koei's being stupid. If they aren't westernizing a Dynasty Warriors game, their biggest and most popular series, they must have their reasons.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if SWC2 has wi-fi for vs or co-op i'm game and i'm wondering if this tekken game is going be good...

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Now this is stupid.

I don't think that Koei's being stupid. If they aren't westernizing a Dynasty Warriors game, their biggest and most popular series, they must have their reasons.
The problem is that SW is a Dynasty Warrior spinoff. That's why I find it stupid.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now this is stupid.

The problem is that SW is a Dynasty Warrior spinoff. That's why I find it stupid.
It's another series apart of the Warriors line; it's its own game.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dynasty Warriors = Chinese History
Samurai Warriors = Japanese History
From a basic point of view, yeah. Dynasty Warriors isn't actually factual though, it's based off of the fictional and very famous book "The Romance of the Three Kingdoms", while Samurai Warriors takes place during the Oda and Tokugawa eras, as well as the Warring States (or Sengoku, for you history ota) era in between (I'm pretty sure, I'm basing it off of the characters since I've played little of the series). The two are unrelated from a story point of view (barring Warriors Orochi), but from a larger PoV the games are apart of the Line called "Warriors", along with some other titles.\

...So there's some impractical info, I guess.

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to know what Tekken that Tekken is supposed to be. Maybe one of the first in the Nintendo initiative to have their console and portable games linked?

Regarding Dynasty/Samurai Warriors, I think everyone gets way too anal over what is considered to be a sequel or a spinoff. It's enough to say that they are beat-em-ups by the same people, for the same people. There are several gameplay differences, but for most people it's just "hurr hurr smash everyone!!", so who cares.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same tbh
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ♫ Mama hully gully, Papa hully gully, Baby hully gully too:rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: ♫ Mama hully gully, Papa hully gully, Baby hully gully too ♫ :rofl2: