Hacking New 3ds EmuNAND easiest CFW???

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I always use the gateway mode to play my CIA and gateway red card. Recently I have been using my gateway card in a dif device so Its annoying to have to go grab it just to enter my emuNAND. I know there is a way to do it without that. One time I used RX tools but I cannot figure out how I did. Basically I want to easily set up a way to load my emunand but without my gateway cart. Also do you know if other CFW support the Gateway cart? I believe the RX tools I used before didnt. Thanks
EDIT: Ive read tutorials. But I already have an emunand and do not want to make another. I just want it to load the one I already have.

Last edited by Emeraldman94,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi I always use the gateway mode to play my CIA and gateway red card. Recently I have been using my gateway card in a dif device so Its annoying to have to go grab it just to enter my emuNAND. I know there is a way to do it without that. One time I used RX tools but I cannot figure out how I did. Basically I want to easily set up a way to load my emunand but without my gateway cart. Also do you know if other CFW support the Gateway cart? I believe the RX tools I used before didnt. Thanks
EDIT: Ive read tutorials. But I already have an emunand and do not want to make another. I just want it to load the one I already have.
You don't need to setup another emuNAND. Every CFW will work with your existing one. Just download the latest AuReiNand from https://github.com/AuroraWright/AuReiNand/releases and place all the files on your SD card then run from homebrew launcher. It should work without requiring any additional setup.
You can set up menuhax to autoboot into CFW/Gateway if you want (with a boot menu that lets you choose between the two)

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Frostbite189

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You don't need to setup another emuNAND. Every CFW will work with your existing one. Just download the latest AuReiNand from https://github.com/AuroraWright/AuReiNand/releases and place all the files on your SD card then run from homebrew launcher. It should work without requiring any additional setup.
You can set up menuhax to autoboot into CFW/Gateway if you want (with a boot menu that lets you choose between the two)

I have rxtool, will this also work for me??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte