Hacking New 3DS cpu clock question

lisreal2401

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was keeping it set to clock and L2 enabled and for the most part it works, but for some games I ran into graphical issues or actual errors. Is there a compatibility list or should I just leave it off?

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's not a list. I just leave it off, because setting it to clock only disables L2, even in games meant to use L2 (eg SNES VC becomes very slow).

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The only game that I found that have's issues with the cpu mod is Sonic and Sega Allstar racing transformed. It crashes on the first track.
Maybe I start a google doc if more people are interested in cpu l2 mod. But it needs a lot of help from the community.

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kept getting a crash in FFT Curtain Call when using this setting, though I can't guarantee it was due to this issue. Always froze when saving from quest medleys.

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's now a list. https://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/3DS_Clock+L2_Compatibility_list

The only game that I found that have's issues with the cpu mod is Sonic and Sega Allstar racing transformed. It crashes on the first track.
Maybe I start a google doc if more people are interested in cpu l2 mod. But it needs a lot of help from the community.

I kept getting a crash in FFT Curtain Call when using this setting, though I can't guarantee it was due to this issue. Always froze when saving from quest medleys.
Would the 2 of you mind adding details to the list?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs