OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've got a new 3ds on 11.3 firmware with A9LH and Luma3ds 6.6 installed. Everything was going fine until I dropped my 3ds earlier and now my installed CIAs don't show up on my 3ds homescreen. The default icons are there, but FBI, Luma3dsUpdater and all my CIA format games don't show up anymore. I've been trying for hours to fix this, but can't seem to find anything dealing with my exact problem. I tried using Hourglass9 to reinject FBI into the Health and Safety app but I get an error that says NCCH already encrypted. It seems the 3ds can't access my SD card, my PC can use it fine however. If anybody can help me I'd be extremely grateful! Thanks.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I've got a new 3ds on 11.3 firmware with A9LH and Luma3ds 6.6 installed. Everything was going fine until I dropped my 3ds earlier and now my installed CIAs don't show up on my 3ds homescreen. The default icons are there, but FBI, Luma3dsUpdater and all my CIA format games don't show up anymore. I've been trying for hours to fix this, but can't seem to find anything dealing with my exact problem. I tried using Hourglass9 to reinject FBI into the Health and Safety app but I get an error that says NCCH already encrypted. It seems the 3ds can't access my SD card, my PC can use it fine however. If anybody can help me I'd be extremely grateful! Thanks.

Check the sd card isn't corrupted, you may have a hardware fault

Reactions: yokomoko

CrispyCola

zero-two
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Reinsert you sd card

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yokomoko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes proflayton123 you were right, it was the micro sd. I bought a brand new 64gb card, formatted it right, still the 3ds didn't recognize it! However the 2nd card was actually fine, but Minitool Partition Wizard was not formatting it correctly somehow. I set it to all the right options: fat32, 64kb clusters, active partition, etc, yet my New 3DS would not read it. However, what I did to fix my problem was a got a 4gb micro sd and put the usual files and also Godmode9 on it. I loaded up Godmode9, swapped micro sd cards, and used GM9's micro sd formatter tool to format my new micro sd. And it works like a charm now.

Reactions: proflayton123

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah see that's were you're wrong it's the shitbox everything has to be very serious